Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    Yup, it links right to the bus interchange. So you can't miss it! HTHS!

Leave a comment:

• Michele
    replied
    Err..is the HDB hub near the MRT?

I haven't been to Toa Payoh since I was a little girl.

Leave a comment:

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    You can get $2 earrings @ Toa Payoh HDB Hub atrium too. The designs are pretty ! I've bought quite a few pairs from them already..

Leave a comment:

• Michele
    replied
    There's this jewellery store in front of Guardian at IMM.

Their earrings are selling for $2 only!

And the quality is like the 3 for $10 type.

Leave a comment:

• yourstruly
    replied
    Originally posted by kpobody
    yourstruly, you're in luck.

I stumbled unto this website that sells cheap chandelier earrings.

http://www.seetreelight.com

You can buy it at the wholesale price of 30 pieces

or it's S$10 for 3.

Disclaimer: i am not the owner of the website. I stumbled it at yahoo! auctions.
    Wow, thanks I will go check it out.

Btw, I bought mine from Bugis at 3 for $10

Leave a comment:

• CaramelGirl
    replied
    there's 3410 earrings. Will there be any 3410 necklaces too? LoL!

Cos i've past my earrings craze phase, i even told my sis she can pick anything she like fr my collection, i'll gladly give them to her. But she only picked 1. It's one of those 245 i got fr FEP with vernis. :Doh:

Now i'm into necklaces. Any rec on cheap and nice ones? but well, don't look cheap type? Heee...

Leave a comment:

• beibei
    replied
    Hii, comparing to the website & the BV3410 shop, I still think that the 3410 shop earrings are nicer. Not so rough on the edges. My friend think that my 3410 earrings looks expensive!

Leave a comment:

• akemi
    replied
    i also have it... from e-shop right...

Leave a comment:

• ellesprit
    replied
    Originally posted by beibei
    Hihi, I bought this online! And its cheap too!

hmmm i think i saw this kind of earrings at woodlands civic plaza, outside the library entrance, selling for $2! u gals may wanna check it out...but it was quite some time back, aint sure if the stall is still there...

Leave a comment:

• Michele
    replied
    yourstruly, you're in luck.

I stumbled unto this website that sells cheap chandelier earrings.

http://www.seetreelight.com

You can buy it at the wholesale price of 30 pieces

or it's S$10 for 3.

Disclaimer: i am not the owner of the website. I stumbled it at yahoo! auctions.

Leave a comment:

• yourstruly
    replied
    ^ do they sell chandelier earrings? or does anyone know of any cheap ones that are below $10? most of what i have seen are usually $10 and above and that's quite expensive

Leave a comment:

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    razzleydazzley: Thanks for the tip babe! But it's too far so i usually don't venture there! :Doh: Will keep it in mind in case i do go there in future..

Leave a comment:

• razzleydazzley
    replied
    actually there's this stall that sells earrings @ $2 per pair in one of those pushcarts in IMM... somewhere near giant... they dont have a great variety but their stuff look similar to the 3410 ones... they also have cheap anklets and bracelets too!

if u live in that area u might want to go take a look...

Leave a comment:

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    Thanks to cUp, razzleydazzley & CaramelGirl! Really appreciate it Been wanting to find this 3410 shop cos i'm an earrings fanatic & i'm really sick of paying hefty prices for nice earrings!!! Broke le..

Leave a comment:

• razzleydazzley
    replied
    CUP gave me idiotproof directions once! i was about to post it! it is really useful and make sure you really walk till the end! u won't miss it!

the first time i was there i didn't walk till the end.. i saw racks and racks of clothes so i assumed that no one was selling earrings.... it's kinda secluded...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X