Share your best bargain buys here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your best bargain buys here!

I hope this isn't a repeated thread, I did a search but couldn't find any.

I love good bargains! They get more all excited!
    And being a low-budget income-less student, I think most of my clothings are really cheap

I think one of my best buys was a smocked tube dress in solid red for $5 only!!

Ok, shall post more when I can recall.

Do share your best bargains too They can be bought locally or overseas!
    Best is if you can attach photos too!

I sometimes dig through the racks at Song & Song to find bargains; recently bought a pair of Old Navy shorts for $10.

Comment

i feel that it is very difficult to find good quality clothes at bargain prices in Singapore..rather, shopping overseas is a better bet. my best buys would probably be from my trip to Melbourne last year. shopping at the DFOs there was i got some tube tops at A$5 (great quality, colour of the print hasn't faded at all and the elastic bands are still firm despite many washes) and fitted blazers as well as cotton jackets for A$10. Even my thrifty mom agrees that they were a steal, and she was berating me for not buying more (for the first time ever) i love shopping in Australia during their sale periods!

Comment

Originally posted by miztgral View Post
        I sometimes dig through the racks at Song & Song to find bargains; recently bought a pair of Old Navy shorts for $10.
        song & song? where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by liprona View Post
          song & song? where is it?
          there are many outlets in singapore. eg, clementi, amk, jurong east, holland v, bedok

Comment

where in AMK?

Comment

My greatest bargain buy in Singapore has to be from Export Shop. I got an Armani Exchange felt-lined red bomber jacket at $39.

Other than that, I like to go to Toa Payoh Central. A few of the shops carry the same stuff as those in Far East Plaza, at a much lower price.

But so far, better bargains are found overseas. I realise a lot of "Korean fashion" is manufactured in China when I went on holiday to Guangzhou. Got a lot of beautiful silk and chiffon dresses at around SGD$20-$30. Now that's what I call a bargain!

Comment

Export shop? where is that?

Comment

I read in CLEO tt anchorpoint has alot of factory outlet stores there now? Including a charles n keith one! Anyone checked it out yet?

Comment

Yeah. Shops @ Achorpoint sells all the pass season stuffs. I went to Charles & Keith - the shoes there is either too big or small for typical size 7 person

Comment

i dropped by anchorpoint before, maybe more than a year back or so.
                      the shops at the basement (or was it first floor?) looked like factory outlets. very messy, with lots of stock around. didnt bother to look thru though because it doesnt look appealing.. hahha

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlene View Post
                        I read in CLEO tt anchorpoint has alot of factory outlet stores there now? Including a charles n keith one! Anyone checked it out yet?
                        dun really think it's that budget... lol..

i think if you are typical average size, usually dun haf that size...

Comment

Originally posted by vivavoomz View Post
                          dun really think it's that budget... lol..

i think if you are typical average size, usually dun haf that size...
                          How about sizes like 5 for shoes?
                          Ohya realised places like Isetan have some really nice and cheap stuff too at the bargain corner.
                          I got a knitted hoodie in pink at only $7.50 and a halter/tube dress at $7.50 or $10 only!!

Comment

anchor point has adidas and other sportswear factory outlets too

Comment

urgh i wear a 6.5-7!
                              the clothes there not appealing at all hur?

Comment

Working...
                              X