Women's Secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Secret

Hi all! Passed by their newly opened shop at Taka last night...it's just next to G2000 on the basement floor. Went in to take a look...sorry, am not impressed. Nice cheery colours and prints, but the lingerie is kinda poor in quality (bra cups and underwires felt cheap and thin, and the wires felt very hard). I guess it's nice for novelty linegrie (eg. I saw a nice denim bra / bikini) but certainly not for comfortable / quality stuff.

Prices aren't too bad....cheaper than Triumph. Oh, they also have some comfy-looking cotton PJs a la Victoria's Secret. Not as wide a range as VS, but worth checking out if cotton PJs are what you fancy!

i really liked this brand when i first saw it in spain!! havent checked it out here yet but i remember they had quite nice swimwear...

Comment

I like cotton Pyjamas !!

How much do they cost ?!

Comment

Sorry, didn't really check the price of the PJs, but on average, a bra will set you back $49. A sundress costs $59. Knickers cost $29 and up.
        Last edited by Glossie; 06-03-2005, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Thanxs pan!

I love pyjamas !
          Last edited by Glossie; 06-03-2005, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Saw that too.... guess when pan? I think the same day u did... kekekeke!

Anyway... nothing special about the bras. Nice design but quality so-so.

But the other stuff are not bad, esp the jammies, the slips, etc.

And all the stuff are nice and bright and cheery.

Comment

I walked past this shop last sat evening...nothng fancy..just bright colors..strips on the bras...nothing special.

Comment

ahuh....bright colors......... suits me........

Comment

going to pop by after exams.. seems interesting

Comment

i guess you can say it's low-end Calvin Klein. similar to 'Hey Sista' (Oz brand) in that quality isn't all that fantstic but the cheery colors are nice to look at.

wallet doesn't feel as ouchie after a trip there.

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                      probably can't fit u too........
                      Most prob can't fit me too...I'm too 'petite'

Comment

rave rave!

rave for the WS strapless bra!

usually i have the most horrendous problems finding a strapless that fits well, stays on, doesn't slip, doesn't cut into skin, and give a natural shape. oh one more factor of affordability too.

my HG of strapless has been found....the WS bra i bought fits PERFECTLY. didn't budge, didn't slip, didn't give a funny 'poofed' side profile. it's slightly padded so i can wear the sheerer stuff too.

Comment

Just found out that there's another branch in Centrepoint too.. 2nd floor..

Comment

I managed to browse through the store today. The bright and cheery colours really caught my eyes. Its a nice change from the usual mono-coloured and ordinary looking bras i usually see. The bras there are really colourful and sweet. Really feminine too! They are great for those special moments or times when you feel like 'dressing up' inside.
                            But the sizes seem to be alittle on the bigger side, so 'petite' girls might have to give this shop a miss.
                            But what caught my eyes was not the lingerie, but the small little bags that can double up as makeup pouches! They come is really bright and flowery pattern, its oh so girly and feminine!

Comment

i finally passed by women's secret last night! Lovely!!! I like those fancy colors..... saw one nice floral lingerie at $39! Think i am going to get that today!

Comment

Working...
                              X