Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strapless heels on your nerves girls?

I've got this problem.

I've got quite a number of strapless heels and they are getting on my nerves.

I hate it when they go clackity-clack when i'm walking down the stairs.

I was just surfing when I came across this website, you girls might wanna take a look.

http://www.heelstraps.com/

they look like the shoe equivalent of those "invisible" bra straps

good idea, just not for me.

anyway if i'm going to wear slides, it's because they're easy to put on and take off and those heelstraps sort of defeats that purpose.

i always get my shoes soled with proper rubber soles at the cobbler's because i want extra grip and traction and a bonus of rubber soling is there's no clacking sound at all since the rubber will absorb the shock and noise.

Comment

lol.. agree. i think it's too much trouble. lol. i can simply avoid buying those shoes.
      anyway loves, sounds like a good idea to add those rubber soles since shoes can be "slippery" sometimes.

Comment

Interesting product!
        I refrain from buying slip-in heels because I hate the clicks when I walk down the stairs, especially in my school library, I can swear people staring daggers at me.

Comment

LOL. tell me abt it.. and that's why i'm planning to get these.

:D

Comment

Ok I went on Live Chat with their Customer Service, and apparently postage to Singapore for 5-6 pairs of clear ones in an envelope will be USD14. She said if it's in a box (that fits about 12) it'd cost USD40.

Comment

Originally posted by miztgral View Post
              Ok I went on Live Chat with their Customer Service, and apparently postage to Singapore for 5-6 pairs of clear ones in an envelope will be USD14. She said if it's in a box (that fits about 12) it'd cost USD40.
              oh wow. 12 pair's alot right.

i think 6 pairs will do fine.

heh.

oh., if anyone is thinking of bringing this in, pls inform alright~

:D

Comment

Wow... looks like a good product. Can sell me a pair if you are going to bring in 12?

Comment

Haha, I don't know ... wondering if there's an easier way to ship.

And ever since you all introduce this product... yesterday I started to stare at slip-in heels

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Bliss View Post
                    Wow... looks like a good product. Can sell me a pair if you are going to bring in 12?
                    LOL.. call me a noob but i've NEVER shipped in anything frm the US.

Comment

Originally posted by miztgral View Post
                      Haha, I don't know ... wondering if there's an easier way to ship.

And ever since you all introduce this product... yesterday I started to stare at slip-in heels
                      yeah i know..

me too..

ive been shying away from my slides long enough..

Comment

Ha! I don't like strapless heels either so I have been buying heels with straps now. But the clear thing on this I stilll find it odd. It still will be seen from certain angle esp if theres lighting around.

Comment

Originally posted by tidesong View Post
                          Ha! I don't like strapless heels either so I have been buying heels with straps now. But the clear thing on this I stilll find it odd. It still will be seen from certain angle esp if theres lighting around.
                          honestly, i dont find that a problem.

hehe..

Comment

Working...
                          X