Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halter tops

where sell nice halter tops?

if you're looking for very beach-wear type, i think Toss has a pretty good selection

for more formal ones, they usually appear everywhere, like Mango, Levi's, Mphosis etc....

i love halters! esp. those with really thin straps, accentuates the shoulders, thus making me look slimmer~

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
      i love halters! esp. those with really thin straps, accentuates the shoulders, thus making me look slimmer~
      yeah..me too. the in-thing now are those racer back tops. since the arm holes are cut in, my arms dun look as fleshy.

Comment

Halters are the new shape this Summer, so you should be able to find them everywhere!

I saw some nice ones at Urban & Co. lately. Mango may also have some.

Comment

thx! will look around when i go shopping!

Comment

Originally posted by Rion
            yeah..me too. the in-thing now are those racer back tops. since the arm holes are cut in, my arms dun look as fleshy.
            YES!!! i'm crazy about those now!!! bought from mphosis and mango already

Comment

are those racer back tops suitable for broad shoulders???

Comment

Originally posted by BaByLuV
                are those racer back tops suitable for broad shoulders???
                yup definitely! you just have to find the right neck-line so it doesn't emphasize on it...prob. a low round or v-neck should look good!

Comment

what type of material is mango ones? cotton?

Comment

Originally posted by BaByLuV
                    what type of material is mango ones? cotton?
                    there're different materials girl...all you have to do is check them out!

Comment

Are there any shops or brands that sell halter tops which doesn't require you to tie at the neck? I don't like those strings, feel it a real hassle. TIA!

Comment

i bought one white halter from mango that doesn't require the wearer to tie, but it was rather long ago. one of the basic tops, i think. Should be able to get them from those brands that offers basic tops.

Comment

I love halter neck and racer back clothes too. i cant wear any shirt that is sleeveless except for the both of them. make my arms look slimer.

Comment

can try looking it at TOPSHOP too .. just when shopping over there and saw some of it and it having a mid season sale now ..

Comment

Thank you ladies.

Comment

Working...
                              X