No announcement yet.

flip flops / thongs / slippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there's a ME series? any pictures? i want to look.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinklicious
      i wish havaianas metallic series will reach singapore soon. they keep pushing back the date of arrival.
      didn't u say they have metallic series earlier? ME is short for Metallic, at least that applies for Shu e/s.

Comment

• OH! i was thinking of a ME as in myself series

eh its not really a series just gold and sliver available. price tag also very
        $32.90 each

Comment

• if really no takers for the 1-for-1 offer. I'll probably be thick-skinned enough (again!?) to stand at the shop and try my luck on anyone who's looking for someone to pair up with.

Comment

• caramelgirl, when are you going to buy the flops? i might be intereted though. lol. read wrongly, mistook it as buy 2nd pair @50% off. lol.

Comment

• sheeesh.... i think i'm the blur one here. Where's my brain?? :Doh:

I took a look at the mag again...
              it's "50% off 2nd pair of flip flops. Discount on pair of equal or lower value"

So sorry, it's my mistake. Now i know who's getting old and memory failing.

I'm getting the $39.90 pair. So if you are getting the 2nd pair at the same value. It's 25% off each pair. Meaning pay only $29.90 now for each pair, instead of $39.90. Savings of $10.

Comment

• Beach Wear

It look like everyone is starting to go to the beach recently (but the rain is here!). I am getting new bikini for myself and thinking of what accessories to go along... any interesting ideas to share?

Comment

• Nice chunky jewellery and a long skirt- go bohemian! Oops, gold sandals as well hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Dear Wanda
                    It look like everyone is starting to go to the beach recently (but the rain is here!). I am getting new bikini for myself and thinking of what accessories to go along... any interesting ideas to share?
                    I think a nice sheer tunic top would look great as a cover up. And a nice hat is always very stylish and keeps the sun out!

Comment

• Brazilian brand Cariris is as good as havianas, but much cheaper at S$16 only!

Comment

• Originally posted by cUp
                        sorry! it should be at cine!!!! what am i thinking
                        hey!! i saw them before..
                        but are they comfortable and durable? :roll:

Comment

• hello!
                          has anyone bought slippers from accessorize (not sure of the spelling haha) before? i got a pair from there but the strap broke ):

Comment

• Originally posted by zzprincess
                            Brazilian brand Cariris is as good as havianas, but much cheaper at S$16 only!

where is it available at?

Comment

• hi lola, i bought mine at queensway. However now i regretted the colour i bought <pink>, i wana let go and buy other colours. I wore once only, now up for swap. btw typo error, its $15 only!

Comment

• how much is a pair of trekking style havaianas selling at newurban?

is there any alternative whereby i can get the same kind of sandals?

Comment

Working...
                                X