No announcement yet.

flip flops / thongs / slippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd jemay's suggestion. i just bought a pair from x:odus for $39. well within your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by birki
      havaianas !!!
      i'm lurving them to bits !
      Totally ditto this.

regarding Exodus sandals, please do check the quality of the slippers/sandals you buy there as sometimes there are a few defects in them. I have bought two pairs of sandals from there and within a few mths of wearing them, it totally broke apart ! :piss:

I sent it back for repair and took 4 damn weeks to repair them!
      I was pretty pissed off with their service.

Comment

I'm like a total flipflops person and those that i have are from Reef (and Roxy has some nice ones at times too), Havaianas and X:odus.

The ones from Reef are those beach-y, casual kinds, as is the Havaianas whereas X:odus would be more dressy coz of the beads and all. I do agree that the quality of X:odus can be quite bad at times though...

Comment

Originally posted by birki
          havaianas !!!
          i'm lurving them to bits !
          Where can I find this store?

Comment

At the 3rd or 4th floor of the Heeren.
            I can't remember the store name but I know that it's the store which sells guys clothing there.
            The slippers are placed outside the store and I don't think you can miss it.
            It is on the same level as "Mambo"

I hope this helps.

Comment

You can find Havaianas at Tannlines too, though the range is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by stilafaux
                At the 3rd or 4th floor of the Heeren.
                I can't remember the store name but I know that it's the store which sells guys clothing there.
                The slippers are placed outside the store and I don't think you can miss it.
                It is on the same level as "Mambo"

I hope this helps.
                Level 4 Heeren
                New Urban Male

HTH

Comment

Thank you Birki for jerking my memory

Comment

Originally posted by stilafaux
                    Thank you Birki for jerking my memory
                    hee hee no problem...
                    just so happened that their shopping bag is rite in front of me !!

Comment

Thanks girls

Comment

Another thumbs up for Havaianas

I first bought mine in Portugal about 3 years ago, and suddenly they've become a really big trend :huh:

I don't know about SG, but over here in the UK they work out at about SG$63, which I think is far too expensive for what they are; and also the range here is quite limited.

Anyway, I found this on Ebay, who appear to sell them for dirt cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasia
                          Another thumbs up for Havaianas

I first bought mine in Portugal about 3 years ago, and suddenly they've become a really big trend :huh:

I don't know about SG, but over here in the UK they work out at about SG$63, which I think is far too expensive for what they are; and also the range here is quite limited.

Anyway, I found this on Ebay, who appear to sell them for dirt cheap!
                          SG$63 !!! woah thats damn expensive !!! for a pair of rubber flip flops !!

i bought 2 pairs of the trekking havaianas for SGD32 each (if i *** remember the price wrongly)

Comment

wow 63 is quite a lot for a pair of slips i agree too.. Think maybe I'll drop by xodus.. but sometimes I feel that they dont have alot of nice designs.. and their flats are really flat! Haha Gd thing that GSS is on and I think they wld be having discounts?

Comment

havaianas sandals are really comfy, and are funky enough to wear with jeans and t shirts too i bought my pair (bright pink with butterflies! possibly the girliest thing i own) from the isetan at parkway a few months ago, where they were having a 20% discount. all isetan branches should carry this brand, but yeah the tampines outlet has a really pathetic selection.

for dressier sandals i like vnc, their designs can be pretty nice and less people wear them (as compared to C&K sandals) and best of all they're cheap!

Comment

Topshop has a new range of flip flops for their summer collection. I bought a Burberry knock-off! You can check out project shop blood bros as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X