No announcement yet.

flip flops / thongs / slippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my vote goes to havaianas for casual flip flops have two pairs and still counting. bought mine in Australia.

Comment

New Urban Male just opened a WHOLE shop of Havaianas flip flop on the 4th floor of hereen,inside the annex So tempted!!!
      The shop's called numflipflops

Comment

Yes, I saw that too! Really huge range and lots of designs, unlike what they usually sell at New Urban Male which are mainly monotone colours. The new shop sells flip flops that comes with various designs and contrasting colours as well.

Comment

i really wanted a pair of havainas flips very much! but i just cannot decide on what colour and design to get....whether its a monotone colour or design.
          i like the conventional in navy blue but decide that it can be quite difficult to match....for black, find that its too common...so *** colour or design is suggested?

Comment

hmmm....I like them ALL! Haha,have this temptation to just buy a few colours but different designs...They're so comfortable and goes with anything

beetle: What about gray?See if they have gray combine with another colour or sth like thathaha,if they had gray and pink,I'll DEFINITELY buy them!!!

Comment

They're so comfortable
              That's good to hear! I've always been hesistant about getting Havaianas because I've never worn rubber flip flops before. Was worried about blisters. Now, I'm going over to that Heeren store soon!

Btw, does anyone know where Juicy Couture flip flops can be found in Singapore?

Comment

anybody tried Cobian or Flojos sandals before? Cobians are super comfy! Goes with anything too!

Comment

eyeing a few pair of x:odus slippers! but i'm so afraid of getting blisters from them

Comment

Originally posted by aeon410
                    anybody tried Cobian or Flojos sandals before? Cobians are super comfy! Goes with anything too!
                    yup yup! I love my Flojos!!!They are super duper comfy and are more dressy flip flops as compared to havaianas!I bought my pair in the US,costed me only US$12 which is about S$20?As compared to the ones I saw here the other time....at least S$36
                    -.-''''

Comment

hey tt sounds good!
                      do the 2 brands have any online website? or can they b bought in s'pore?

reeeally need new sandals..

Comment

erm, so far I only saw Cobian & Flojos at Tannlines (small selection), a surf shop at Cineleisure at the Sembawang Music level (not sure if they r still there), and Ocean Paradise at Tanglin Mall (widest selection). I admit its slightly more expensive over here, but for the durability, i guess its definately worth it!

Comment

How much are the Havaianas selling at the Heeren? And is the range huge there? coz the Havaianas website has loads of designs and i was wondering if they're available locally. :yaya:

Comment

Here's the price guide for Havaianas at Heeren's NewUrbanMale and NUMflipflops.

Style - SGD Price
                            Top 1 SGD19.90
                            Top 2 SGD19.90
                            Camouflage SGD24.90
                            Flash Way SGD32.90
                            Brasil SGD24.90
                            Style SGD24.90
                            Surf Bamboo SGD29.90
                            Alamoana SGD24.90
                            Butterfly SGD24.90
                            Hibiscus SGD24.90
                            High Light SGD39.90
                            High Look SGD39.90
                            Traditional SGD19.90
                            Trekking SGD32.90
                            Floral SGD24.90
                            Style Ice SGD29.90
                            Fashion SGD24.90
                            Kids SGD16.90

Isetan Scotts sells a small selection with a 10% discount!

Comment

WoW SLF, thanks for sharing!
                              Btw, do u happened to work there?
                              Any staff discount??

Comment

Sorry CaramelGirl. I don't work for New Urban Male. Wish I had discount, then maybe I'll indulge in this pair of Havaianas with Swarovski Crystals:

Looks pretty neat huh.

Comment

Working...
                                X