Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow... looks good... how much are they?

Comment

SGD189. Too expensive for a pair of rubber flipflops imho.

Comment

where to find nice and cheap ones? below $20..just wearing to downstairs coffeeshop or nearby market..

prefer non slip ones..

Comment

what about projectshop blood brother's flip flops?They cost $15...I find them rather comfy and nice.Think they're non slip too,cause my friends say it can be wore during rainy days too

Comment

are those with a translucent rubber thong? hee didnt quite like that one..lol thanks..!

Comment

I think havaianas is really good. My black pair brings me from the neighbourhood market to Orchard Road.

It's still looking good after a year and it feels comfy on me. The sole does not wear off and i can clean it very easily too.

At around $20 for a pair, i would say GRAB IT!

Comment

slf -> i love that expensive pair too.. when i first saw it i thought it'd be in the same price range, but the real price really killed me

maybe one day when i'm rich...

but really, the slippers are comfy and long lasting! love em!

Comment

for me, i much prefer PF flip flops, rubbery yes but non slippery and cute plus affordable so you can own alot and not feel the pinch!

Comment

PF ??

Comment

paul frank

Comment

hehehe.. i feel like mountain tortoise now. Where to get this PF flip flops?? how muchie?

Comment

I vote for havaianas flip flop too. Its worth the $, though a pair cost around 20bucks. Reason: entire flip flop is made of rubber. Esp impt for girls whom slip and fall easily. On top of that, for those whom like to drag shoes/slippers, this type of material is able to endure longer wear+tear. I have been dragging and wearing my flip-flop for past 1 year. And my flip-flop still v strong!~

Comment

I wear havaianas too but mine's with strap $39 iirc but dirtied easily. So i guess i prefer cuter and cheaper ones for variety! PF can be bought in roxy shops, i don't think you'll miss them when you shop in ROXY or quiKsilver?

Comment

the sole of havaianas is already very worn out after 4 months and they do not have anymore of the gold colored havaianas..

Comment

I love my silver Havs!

Very comfy and just rinse them abit when dirtied and good as new!

The gold pairs aren't really that good on my feet since I'm very pale.

If anyone wants a gold/silver pair, you can get someone in AU to CP for you??

Comment

Working...
                                X