G-star, any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-star, any good?

This brand just launched in SG recently. available at isetan orchard 3rd or 4th floor.

checked it out on sat and read a little about it on sunday ST.
    Had a heart attack when i saw the price tag of the jeans. $198!!!! 8O
    just wondering if anyone have heard/bought anything about this brand. the material isnt anything special, though the cutting is not bad. my butt looks good in those jeans!

very little selection. only 4 colours each for the 4 styles.

meow...i am talking about g-star here..not g-string ah! :ROFL:

by the way, here's the link to their official website http://www.g-star.nl

Comment

Originally posted by appleger
      :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Comment

meow...i am talking about g-star here..not g-string ah!
        I was thinking about that too when i read G-star!

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
          I was thinking about that too when i read G-star!
          HAHA me too! when i saw the letter G...immediately I thought it was G-string.

Comment

by the way, here's the link to their official website http://www.g-star.nl
            heh heh...how u know what I am thinking huh? Sotong u are a genious!!! $198 for a g-string is very ex leh...

Nope never heard of G-star before...what's that? What a name....I rather pay a bit more for a Seven jeans

Comment

Seven jeans dun seem to flatter me. Have to sell away my pair. IMO, better for gals with a perkier behind. Seven is not as low-rise as what they say. I like my jeans to be super-low waist, better still make that a 6 inch rise. Still sticking to my good old Edwin jeans.

Oh yes...read about G-Star in the Straits Times as well. Keen to try.

Originally posted by meow123
              heh heh...how u know what I am thinking huh? Sotong u are a genious!!! $198 for a g-string is very ex leh...

Nope never heard of G-star before...what's that? What a name....I rather pay a bit more for a Seven jeans

Comment

Seven jeans....well, the dream team behind this label has SPLIT! The guy who pioneered that signature cut has left Seven to start up his own brand. I'm staying off Sevens from now on....anyway, have yet to find a pair in a fit and wash that I would actuall consider forking out close to S$300 for.

Comment

Re: G-star

This brand just launched in SG recently. available at isetan orchard 3rd or 4th floor.
                  Checked out the website, doesn't move me. Looks a bit too street for my taste. Anyway, I've given up on jeans, they're too hot to wear in our weather!

Comment

Re: Re: G-star

Originally posted by pandora76
                    Checked out the website, doesn't move me. Looks a bit too street for my taste. Anyway, I've given up on jeans, they're too hot to wear in our weather!
                    maybe u are just not used to wearing jeans.
                    lots of people(guys and gals, including me) love wearing jeans in SG. not at all hot ,imo.

Comment

Re: Re: G-star

Jeans are good for 'cho-loh' gals like me, so versatile and will never go out of style. I'm so sick and tired of 'corporate' wear that I love dressing funk, casual or even what you call street during weekends. Working wear is so boring....

Our weather's not that bad lah.

*'cho-loh'- boyish or masculine in behavior or manner

Comment

Re: Re: Re: G-star

Originally posted by raebelasian
                        Jeans are good for 'cho-loh' gals like me, so versatile and will never go out of style. I'm so sick and tired of 'corporate' wear that I love dressing funk, casual or even what you call street during weekends. Working wear is so boring....

Our weather's not that bad lah.

*'cho-loh'- boyish or masculine in behavior or manner
                        oh yes..i am very cho-loh too.
                        i wear jeans to sch everyday...
                        when i was working FT perviously, i wore pants to work everyday! just right for the cho loh apple..
                        heehee
                        i'm so glad, female can wear pants/jeans..

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: G-star

oh yes..i am very cho-loh too.
                          i wear jeans to sch everyday...
                          when i was working FT perviously, i wore pants to work everyday! just right for the cho loh apple..
                          heehee
                          i'm so glad, female can wear pants/jeans..
                          It really depends on which company you work for. Some has strictly no-pants rule unless it's casual fridays!

Comment

[size=1]Originally posted by appleger

Smart Apple has learnt to read meow's mind...or predict her thought even before she opens her Moo moo mouth... :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

I agree that jeans can get a little lot in our weather! That's why I am in skirts most of the time! *LOL*

Comment

Working...
                              X