Emily the Strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily the Strange

Where can i get them w/o paying hefty shipping???

I love Emily the Strange! I bought my emily stuff off the emilystrange official site ..yup, shipping was a killer but it's worth it.

Maybe you'd like to check ebay - who knows?

Comment

i'm trying to get some tees from ebay too

Comment

I like emily the strange a lot too! I got my emily tees from ebay. I think the seller charged me only US$5 for shipping. Ask the seller to send them in a $5 flat rate Global Priority envelop.

Comment

hi girls
          i came across this shop at pacific plaza tat is selling Emily the strange stuffs. but very limited and i din get a closer look.
          Maybe u wanna check it out.
          2nd level

Comment

thanks! i'll definately check that out

is it at centro or some vintage-y type store?

Comment

Anyone went to check out those t-shirts? How much is it selling locally? TIA

Comment

Emily the Strange

just fell in love with this character after seeing some notebooks at Kino (i ransacked Kino while waiting for a certain CC beauty today... :ROFL: )

im now dying to find some notebooks with her on it, preferably those without lines. any help? any other fans?

Comment

if i rem correctly, Stella has a 'Emily the strange' messenger bag?

Comment

i only have tees..couldn't find any notebooks

Comment

YUp, I have the bag & the cat hoody , T- shirt & the notebook (has lines, diff illustrations on each page) , postcards, posters ... the best though is the Emily Storybook. I got everything from the emily strage website.

Comment

is shipping expensive?? im thinking of getting the notebooks and bags..

Comment

I can't quite remember ... it's normal postage I guess. Check the website for rates.

Comment

thanks stella! Kino's selling a journal though! so tempted to buy...l

Comment

i'm thinking of getting a tee from emily strange but i'm not sure what the description mean.. it says "Screenprint on black babyrib fitted T-shirt"

what exactly is "babyrib"? :roll:

here's the link for the tee.

Comment

Working...
                              X