Strapless woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strapless woes

I'm not fat but definitely not the skinniest out there, but somehow I can never find strapless bras that fits snugly enough to not slip. Where do you get your strapless bras from? I've been trying really hard to find strapless bras that will stay where they are supposed to. M & S is out, all their strapless slip on me too. Need something better and tighter (width-wise), any recommendations? Edit to add, preferably non-padded or at least not too.

PS: psssttt....Xue, Pandora, Nic, Mich, Autumnheart, if any of you are reading this, please tell me where you buy your strapless from. I'll be eternally grateful!

hey dear, my best find so far is a Triumph maximiser. however, i cant remember if it has a name. the serial no's 19-133/04, if that helps. sorry! i could go shopping with you for it if you want...

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
      hey dear, my best find so far is a Triumph maximiser. however, i cant remember if it has a name. the serial no's 19-133/04, if that helps. sorry! i could go shopping with you for it if you want...
      Sorry, forgot to add, I'm looking for preferably not-too-padded ones, any such ones to recommend?

This one you mentioned stays perfectly on you??

Comment

practically! slips a tad by the end of the day, but overall, quite ok.

sorry dear, but it's really hard to find nonpadded bras in my size. somehow, they assume we all want big boobs. :ROFL:

Comment

Triumph stays on well for me too. Mine's the kind where you can take the padding out.

Comment

oh yeah! mine can too! :ROFL:

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
              practically! slips a tad by the end of the day, but overall, quite ok.

sorry dear, but it's really hard to find nonpadded bras in my size. somehow, they assume we all want big boobs. :ROFL:
              Okay, I'll keep that model in mind. But I don't really have any triumph bras because they feel uncomfy and usually comes very padded (even after removing the removable pads) If I decide to go look for it, I'll let you know and see if you're free!

Comment

yeap!

Comment

I'm definitely not skinny either ... but I have difficulty finding strapless bras that don't slip !! Triumph ones tend to slip on me, plus the bra cups tend to be 'crumpled' if not laundered properly.

I found a cheap strapless bra that stays !! Sorella's strapless bras stay on, and the bra cups don't crumple. Not overly padded either, with removable pads. Best of all, they only cost $29.90 or $39.90 (I forgot the price!)

HTH !

Comment

I got mine either from VS or Marks and Spencer. Sometimes they have this rubbery sections at the botton of the bra which will help it stay put.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemz
                      I'm definitely not skinny either ... but I have difficulty finding strapless bras that don't slip !! Triumph ones tend to slip on me, plus the bra cups tend to be 'crumpled' if not laundered properly.

I found a cheap strapless bra that stays !! Sorella's strapless bras stay on, and the bra cups don't crumple. Not overly padded either, with removable pads. Best of all, they only cost $29.90 or $39.90 (I forgot the price!)

HTH !
                      sighhh..I've also tried almost all of Sorella's bras in search of the perfect strapless, all slipped on me too..

Comment

got mine from M & S coz i like them non-padded. it does slip a little although it's supposed to be non slip. has a ring of something around the bra which is supposed to adhere to the skin. hmmm... this gimmick isn't foolproof. it does seem kinda tough to find non padded strapless ones. was commenting to my mum the other day that all i see these days are huge padded bras.

check out tangs. can't rem the brand though. they have strapless, backless ones. so it'll definitely stick to you. well, it better!!!!
                        Last edited by michannat; 12-06-2003, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Looks like I'd better give M & S another try!! Thanks dearie!

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
                            I don't like most VS bras but Body By Victoria Seamless Strapless Convertible Bra is GREAT!!! I can't remember who got this number and love love love it too!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/imag...218643_093.jpg

They've this rubbery rim around bustline, acts like "anti-slip", gorgeous! whisper pink, ivory, white, black, navy blue are great colors! I don't like buff.
                            Thanks! I wear mainly Wacoal bras, are VS bra sizes close or same with VS?

Comment

Eeeks, why have I been named? Errr, I don't wear strapless....only runway grease. I'm Changi Airport, remember?

OK, OK....my most recent strapless purchase was a Nami Nami. Great shape, slight slippage. Maybe 7.5/10? I've read that you can buy toupee tape to help keep your bras up.

The best strapless I owned, they stopped bringing in. It was by La Perla, and it had sillicone strips along the length of the bra to help keep it in place. Super soft and comfy too! Paid a bomb for it, but I wore it until it died on me, so it was a worthy investment. I rate that one 9/10. Alas, the good things are all limited edition... :piss:

Comment

Working...
                              X