No announcement yet.

Where do you shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i usually shop at a particular shop near liang seah st. Don't really fancy stuffs from other shops =) they have more unique range and the quality is good

Comment

• hihi...can visit Ribbon...
      it's a new online shop...
      has alot of good and quality stuff and their pricing are very reasonable...

Comment

• Hi! You can try Maison de Posh. New online shop and they have GSS promo now. Their clothes are more towards streetwear and office wear.
        Check it out!! )
        MAISON DE POSH

Comment

• i buy my clothes from every where! Not really a fan of zara/topshop/forever 21. i tend to just find unique clothes and settle for them.

Comment

• GSS @ Ribbon | Avec Amour - Ribbon
            All new in items @ $28!

Comment

• Really cheap, you can try www.charm-lover.com

Comment

• Hi there, we just launched an apparel website for young and trendy womenwww.instinctfashion.com. To celebrate this occasion, we are giving 10% discount for all orders (no minimum purchase). Plus Free Shipping for $80 and above. Get our secret discount code by Liking Us here. Have fun shopping at Instinct Fashion!
                Attached Files

Comment

• For physical stores, I like F21, zara, pull & bear. In terms of local online stores, however, I like shopping at TTR, HVV, LAB, TVD and MGG

Comment

• I shop frequently at Zara & Miss selfridge (physical store) . Or I shop with VGY(HugeDomains.com - VaingloriousYou.com is for Sale (Vainglorious You)) & Joifeth(www.joifeth.com)
                    Both carries pretty affordable pieces absolutely chic! Joifeth gives free gifts for every purchase too! :D

Comment

• my friend just opened her shop and her clothes are quite nice.. supported her first sale! spent less than $10.

the thrifty wardrobe

Comment

• I love modparade items! It's always unique and special!

Comment

• i like made in korea stuff for their good quality and designs.. though a bit pricey.. but i guess is worth it..lesser chances of wearing the same things as others. recently saw this ad and started shopping at 7th heaven, a newly opened online boutique selling imported made in korea stuff. and they allow free exchange of stuff. bot 2 dresses and i really like the quality and cut!

Comment

• i still like h&m and gg5 for my daily clothers. i like getting my gowns and cocktail dresses at dress sense, they're having 50-80% sale now. best to buy now if you have any special event coming up.

Comment

• Vivo, orchard, clementi,... many other places. and online.
                              I like to see around on https://streetgaga.com/, they have many blogshops there, and updates every day

Comment

• I always shop online from undiewarehouse . It is very good site to shop lingerie and bras and undies form there. So many discount offers are available here. I am very happy to get these offers and save money.
                                Last edited by jennajoee; 08-08-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X