Zipia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zipia

Heyy anyone knows if there are any ongoing zipia sprees? i've tried searching for them but i only found those with high exchange rates..

http://iheartzipia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cutting

hi.. just wanna ask if anyone had ordered the zipia's men's range? they look quite skinny to me... i dont really have such skinny legs to wear them... any experiences to share? thanks in advance.. :D

YQ

Comment

Hello, I ordered a shirt for my ex bf from zipia before, the sizing fits true to the size chart.

I am looking at this tunic top/dress from zipia.. looks quite short to me as I am 1.71m.. Has anyone bought this top/dress before?

Comment

kiamcai there is usually measurements on the page for the item.

Comment

is there currently any zipia sprees?(: besides the one eden gave?

Comment

BUMP!

Anyone love Zipia clothes as much as i do?

I gonna rave bout their jewelery as well!! Super pretty!

Comment

yupyup!~~ love their rings and earrings!!~~ lol recently they have lesser nice dress....hope summer come soon!!

Comment

Do I have to join as a member to get details of every item? I can only see the thumbnails.
                  Any review on the quality of their clothings?

Comment

Originally posted by artichoke View Post
                    Do I have to join as a member to get details of every item? I can only see the thumbnails.
                    Any review on the quality of their clothings?
                    yeah, you have to sign up as a member to check out the details. Their quality is good, better than tokyo fashion

Comment

I have been their super huge fan since I bought my first piece from them...Their quality is good and they have pretty stuff!!!

Anyway if anyone is interested, I am ordering with my sister and friends. If you want to get something, I can help you to get. PM me for details. I don't do spree.. Just help ppl to get if they want smthg ")

Comment

Working...
                      X