Boyshorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyshorts

I'm wondering are boyshorts low-rise? Personally have not worn them b4..but saw some really nice ones, intending to get them!! So dear cotters, please advise.

thanks!

I got my denim boyshorts at Urban (tight, low cut hipster style). But that was many months ago.

Comment

hey dear, i think they're available in most lingerie sections in departmental stores?

Comment

I own a few boy shorts and I love them. Yes, they are pretty low rise, rest slightly around or below the hips. Very sexy....

Comment

i got mine from bonds. comfortable stuff in lounge around in. but under clothes, i prefer conventional knickers.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
            i got mine from bonds. comfortable stuff in lounge around in. but under clothes, i prefer conventional knickers.
            Why is it so? Does it feel uncomfortable under clothes? :huh:

Comment

I got mine from Bonds too. I feel comfortable under clothes too, maybe because its a hipster as well. I think the quality is good and reasonably priced. But I heard Singapore is selling twice the price compared to OZ. My galfriend got me to buy in bulk for her the last time they had a sale.

Comment

hi esabelle. bonds is definitely more ex here compared to oz. what a waste ya? so, ladies, if you need bonds stuff, please get your gal pals to cp from oz.

Comment

Yeah, its more worth it. Plus, they have more designs in OZ then in Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by esabelle
                    Yeah, its more worth it. Plus, they have more designs in OZ then in Singapore
                    Yea..no wonder, i was at 77th Street and realised that there were only a few designs... :roll:

Comment

i boy shorts

Comment

boyshorts too. They work for me, in out, everywhere!
                        Got mine from VS and topshop!

Comment

i love boyshorts!
                          yeah, they're usually low-rise too.. great for hipsters.
                          anyhow, i got mine from triumph and topshop.

Comment

i prefer wearing them under skirts.. especially minis.. feels more secure

i got mine from sweet intimates (i think that's the name) at Level One FEP. its lacy and rather low rise.. but quite expensive.. i think it was $19.90 for 1 pair?

Comment

Originally posted by FluffPuff
                              Why is it so? Does it feel uncomfortable under clothes? :huh:
                              well.. i personally find it less comfortable than normal undies, though it's possibly just a matter of getting used to either they're usually v v low - perfect for mini skirts as Jo said! worth a try - you never know if you might like it!

Comment

Working...
                              X