Dresses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dresses!

I've been seeing many separates this season.

Does anyone spot any nice dresses this season? I'm in the market for a nice summer dress that's good for daywear and elegant enough for night.

i only see Orange at Isetan carrys nice sun dresses and not too ex, like $39 - $49. Some might be good for daytime only..... check it out

Comment

TriBeCa at forum has teh most beautiful sundresses!!!!
      u might like 2 try song n kelly 2 =) or bcbg...
      hehe, i like the ones from surf shops-pretty! but not exactly elegant tho...

Comment

I've tried Tribeca and honestly, not in the mood to spend so much on dresses.

Will look into BCBG (though they're not cheap either) as well as Orange & Song & Kelly.

I've always browsed the S&K stuff at Isetan. Where exactly is their store? :sotong:

Comment

Come to think of it, it's not difficult to get a sundress right? Remember all the dresses you have to pass because they are not formal enough?
          Hey, I think you can comb the whole of Isetan Scotts, they have some lovely dresses. Wanna comb them with moi?

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
            I've tried Tribeca and honestly, not in the mood to spend so much on dresses.

Will look into BCBG (though they're not cheap either) as well as Orange & Song & Kelly.

I've always browsed the S&K stuff at Isetan. Where exactly is their store? :sotong:
            S+K 21 store is at Forum. 20% discount if you are a club 21 card holder. Starts 1 May and ends Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
              S+K 21 store is at Forum. 20% discount if you are a club 21 card holder. Starts 1 May and ends Sunday.
              Oooh? I'm obviously not a Club21 member

Now that you mentioned it, I think I recalled seeing the store. Okay, back to Forum and a jolly good excuse for me to check out those Juicy tees!
              Last edited by kare2711; 02-05-2003, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blush
                Come to think of it, it's not difficult to get a sundress right? Remember all the dresses you have to pass because they are not formal enough?
                Hey, I think you can comb the whole of Isetan Scotts, they have some lovely dresses. Wanna comb them with moi?
                But I'm not really looking for a sundress, per se. I don't want anything too casual.

I'm anxious so I think I'll check them out on Saturday first, and if I can't see anything, then I would need your help!

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                  Oooh? I'm obviously not a Club21 member

Now that you mentioned it, I think I recalled seeing the store. Okay, back to Forum and a jolly good excuse for me to check out those Juicy tees!
                  Juicy Tees.. Wonder if they have the Princess Juicy T I'm eyeing

Comment

BCBG has some nice dresses last season. Hasn't seen the new stuff but that is a good place to look for dresses.....S+K is great too!! Was going to suggest DVF dresses at Tribeca but with the inflated prices, forget abt it

Comment

Don't remind me

I do like the DVF dress I tried, but at $899, must think and think and think again ah. And knowing that it's highly inflated in Singapore doesn't help matters.

Comment

Ebay and Bluefly for Tribeca stuff at a FRACTION of the price. (Watch this space for my Sinful Shopping Diary Spoils....)

Song + Kelly: Minimalist yet feminine and elegant

Orange @ Far East: the prettiest floral sundresses at a mere $29! (Yes! Believe it or not!)

Comment

pandora! u're kidding! *gasp* where is it? where is it? (orange, i mean )

Comment

Originally posted by PiiinkPixie
                            pandora! u're kidding! *gasp* where is it? where is it? (orange, i mean )
                            Did I answer your question today?

ORANGE is just opposite Sunny BookShop at Far East Plaza. Right now they're having 20% off their sundresses. GO GO GO!!! :wheee:

Comment

Dresses!

where can i get informal dresses for casual wear? i've been searching high and low for dresses.......

Comment

Working...
                              X