What's YOUR style??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's YOUR style??

So girls, what's your style of clothing? I myself am more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. You can see me wearing that about 75 percent of the time along with a pair of sneakers. I'm not too fancy. What about you? I want to try something different for this school year, look more mature and sophisticated and I need ideas!

definitely a jeans gal. i have tons but always on the look out for more. i like comfy clothes. but ironically, i love heels. so much for comfort.

i'm trying to incorporate more feminine looking clothes but will do it bit by bit. still not used to seeing myself in skirts.

Comment

I am a heels girl so I like wearing skirts to show them off. It's almost skirts & fitting tops for me cos I am petite. I like cute printed or short tennis skirts.

Comment

Re: What's YOUR style??

Originally posted by Joe
        So girls, what's your style of clothing? I myself am more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. You can see me wearing that about 75 percent of the time along with a pair of sneakers. I'm not too fancy. What about you? I want to try something different for this school year, look more mature and sophisticated and I need ideas!
        I'm more of a capri pants/jeans skirts plus blouses look. Love heels too but lately lemming for a pair of sneakers but cannot find one that suits my not-so-fab and petite frame.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
          definitely a jeans gal.
          So I noticed! You look fab in jeans! I wish I could wear jeans....very envious of gals who look droolsome in denim.

My style? Geee...I guess you could say I'm very much a spaghetti strap top and skirts girl. The weather here dictates what I wear to a large extent.

Comment

this sounds like a fun thread. =)

my style's mainly denim and top. blouses or sleeveless tanks. occsionally the semi-formal do like lycra pants from zara with heels.

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76

My style? Geee...I guess you could say I'm very much a spaghetti strap top and skirts girl. The weather here dictates what I wear to a large extent.[/COLOR]
              and you look fab in your dresses and skirts. i would love to have a wardrobe like yours. and you look feminine and pretty in the delias dress. getting it?

Comment

I am always in heels because I need the height so at work it is always skirt or dresses...For weekends, it would be capri pants and fitting tops or sundresses.....My style changes all the time...currently I am into girly stuff..

Oh yes Pan looks fabulous in that dress but it is not available anymore....And Mich you too...you really should try those feminine dresses. You have the height and the looks to carry those dresses...

I would love to see Pan in jeans or pants!! Something I had not seen on her since the day I knew her....which is quite a long time back.....

Comment

i'm more to jeans, mini and tshirt gal..not a fan of heels but loves loves sneakers esp converse but i do wear dresses and heels once in a blue moon

Comment

meow, thanks to CC and all of you very gorgeous ladies, i've been trying to incoporate more feminine looking stuff. always admiring the pretty stuff which you all wear. and i love capris too for its comfort and chic factor.
                    Last edited by michannat; 20-07-2003, 05:26 PM.

Comment

i m always jeans and t-shirts. lately have been trying to wear more feminine, trys to wear blouse instead of t-shirts. trys to wear v-neck instead of collars or round-neck.

i like heels too!!! i like wearing with jeans.

Comment

Mostly in minis, jeans, flatties, sneakers, vintage tops and shoes that resembles those from Fin, Marc jacobs and Miu Miu. As long as i look good in it and its street, i like!

Comment

All your styles sound so cute and feminine.I was to incorporate that into my ensemble once in a while. I noticed many of your wear skirts. I would love to wear skirts but I find that my height (5'1) doesn't like skirts. They make me appear shorter. What length of skirt do you girls wear??

Comment

i'm about there and i wear anything from short to long skirts, it's all about the cutting - look for those that fit at your hips, just skimming it and flare out from there; a-line cuts; straight cuts

Originally posted by Joe
                            I would love to wear skirts but I find that my height (5'1) doesn't like skirts. They make me appear shorter. What length of skirt do you girls wear??

Comment

Originally posted by bluebubble
                              i'm about there and i wear anything from short to long skirts, it's all about the cutting - look for those that fit at your hips, just skimming it and flare out from there; a-line cuts; straight cuts
                              I agree with Bluebubble. I am not any taller than u are but my not-so fab body suits knee length skirt. Any higher I'll look tarty. Any longer will overwhelm me.

Been also lemming for a hipster knee length skirt but my regular boutique supposed to call me when they have stock. I refused to look elsewhere coz my wallet supposed to be on a strict diet

Comment

Working...
                              X