Off-Shoulder Tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-Shoulder Tops

Hi..does anyone here know where I can get nice off-shoulder tops? Been looking around, but can't find much! Haha, would really appreciate some help!

Hi Yvonne, I am not sure where off-shoulder tops can be found anymore, as I see many more lingerie-inspired tops popping out, in satin and lovely lace.

I have some but I dont wear them anymore

Maybe you can try buying online?

Comment

thanks hunny!

Comment

The fad for this style seems to be over, so you probably won't be able to find any locally. I agree that your best bet's online...

Comment

Mango basics. Very comfy.

Comment

Off-the-shoulder/V neck & Vback long sleeved tops

Ok, very specific here.
            I'm looking for off-the-shoulder sweater-type (not peasant!) long-sleeved or 3/4 sleeved tops. Preferbaly not sticky-fitting, but rather oversized and a bit loose.

I saw this girl who had on one that had a V neck and V-back, very nice!

Any idea where to get these?

TIA!

Comment

Are you still lemming for THAT mango top?

Why don't you try other outlets? I saw some off-the-shoulder tops at PS yesterday too :bye:

Comment

i'll keep a lookout for ya when i go shopping over the weekend, FINALLY!

any preferred colour? that coral pink shade at MNG? how about black or other colours?

ermm who knows but i may be lemming for one myself! *haa*

Comment

Re: Off-the-shoulder/V neck & Vback long sleeved tops

Originally posted by geekchic
                  Ok, very specific here.
                  I'm looking for off-the-shoulder sweater-type (not peasant!) long-sleeved or 3/4 sleeved tops. Preferbaly not sticky-fitting, but rather oversized and a bit loose.

I saw this girl who had on one that had a V neck and V-back, very nice!

Any idea where to get these?

TIA!
                  Alot of places sell this. Try far east shops, bugis area. I even got this in Bossini. Good luck girl!

Comment

I just had a major haul at ABOUT at FEP, the only shop that I can buy anything suitable for me at FEP. They had a few pieces of simple off-the-shoulder long sleeve top. Hopefully, there are still sizes left. HTHs

Comment

Thanks for the tips, girls! Will check out that ABOUT place in FEP..which floor is it on, Rach?

Btw, I started keeping my eyes open for these off-the-shoulder/boatneck type sweater tops and they are everywhere. Found some at Topshop and Miss Selfridge too but not my size and didn't fall very nicely. I'm still looking for that Vneck and Vback one though...

Comment

Originally posted by scrapdoll
                        Mango basics. Very comfy.
                        i think you're referring to those from ebase?
                        its sort of knitted with low front V and low back V with two strings to tie on your back? One is located at wisma, KFC that stretch. Another located at plaza singapura. Not sure if they have more branches though.

Comment

Originally posted by geekchic
                          Thanks for the tips, girls! Will check out that ABOUT place in FEP..which floor is it on, Rach?

Btw, I started keeping my eyes open for these off-the-shoulder/boatneck type sweater tops and they are everywhere. Found some at Topshop and Miss Selfridge too but not my size and didn't fall very nicely. I'm still looking for that Vneck and Vback one though...
                          ABOUT is located on basement one. The shop front is not really prominent. It's directly opposite Barcode's back entrance that is facing a small alley.

I happened to buy a black V-back top from ABOUT that is cut really low.

I just saw some boatneck sweater tops at Espirit at Parkway. HTHs.

Comment

Working...
                          X