Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph

hi all...

I m wondering if any of u have seen th new version of triumph latest bra cum bikini ...:roll:

Its a bandeau like bikini cum bra with strings for lacing up the back ......Its not padded but comes with structured cups.....its looks so pretty with the strings that laces up the back it seems quite alrite to wear it as a bra instead of a bikini though

Any comments of this ,ladies?
    Last edited by chocolate; 12-01-2005, 02:09 AM.

yup i've seen this bra. its pretty alright, whats cool is the fact that you can play around with the straps, it can be made into a few designs.. however, i didn't get this bra because stringing the straps don't look easy, but rather cumbersome! Also, if you are thinking of geting it as a bikini, go try it on and see how it feels. It would definitely give you support and protection, but I feel that it may be a bit too bulky and heavy to wear at the beach. My 2 cents worth...

Comment

I planning to buy it .. seem cool!! Lets see if my pay can afford me to get one next month

Comment

Hmm Clarins u think it looks good too ?

I think its functional as both as a bra and bikini :booty: .....but support wise it wont be alot since its not padded and NO wires...but should be alrite since it has got structured cups.......

I think the green one or black would be nice...colour like beige ??!! and blue reminds me as a bra.... :huh:

Comment

Dear gals, any pics? I don't quite have an idea of which bra you all talking about. Thanks

Comment

Chocolate dear!

I went to see it at OG ALbert yesterday with my mum.
            Hmm, in the first place, I wont wear a bra with so many straps when I wanna wear something spagetti or tube on the outside.
            Secondly, I wouldnt wear a bra to a beach.
            But that is solely my opinion.

It's like normal bodysoft bras with lotsa straps Choco. I honestly think you'll look even more yummy in lacy sexy lingerie that scream sex appeal!
            I'd die to have boobs like yours

Comment

Oh I got so carried away with your figure I forgot to add..

If you want bikini with decent support, you can try SeaFolly at Suntec because the cups are made for better endowed ladies and they provide better support.

Comment

hi gals... Jo here, remember?... tinkling persuaded me to come into cozycot to say hi!

so here i am... btw i just went funfit @ Wisma, they sell decent bikinis at great prices too!

Comment

Jojo!!! Of course remember you!!

So long never chat with you! Now we're missing Dubp!! Where is that woman?

Welcome "home" my dear! So nice to see you around at long last!

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate
                    Hmm Clarins u think it looks good too ?

I think its functional as both as a bra and bikini :booty: .....but support wise it wont be alot since its not padded and NO wires...but should be alrite since it has got structured cups.......

I think the green one or black would be nice...colour like beige ??!! and blue reminds me as a bra.... :huh:
                    Yeah, last sat I went up to the SA and ask her how to tie the straps .. simple cool! Can tie in 6 ways. you can even go strapless.
                    coooooool
                    Btw, I'm not wearing this to the beach .. definitely no.

Comment

New Triumph Bra

Did anyone try or buy it? It is similar to the strap beach bra. The colours are nice and sexy. The designs for panties are sexy too.
                      Last edited by michannat; 19-12-2003, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Triumph Maximiser

Anyone bought the above before? I tried one and it was comfortable and yes, it does maximise. I can't remember what's the name but it was priced at $59.90 and under the promo buy 3 get 1 free. I'm thinking of getting 1. Anyone else keen? Then we can get together.. but any reviews?

Comment

Are you refering to the one with the hook infront instead of behind?? I am using that one right now, yeah maximiser, not bad! After washing it doesn't gets 'out of shape' too.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfine
                            Are you refering to the one with the hook infront instead of behind?? I am using that one right now, yeah maximiser, not bad! After washing it doesn't gets 'out of shape' too.
                            i'm not too sure if we're referring to the same one.

Comment

Dug up this thread =P

I find Triumph bras really durable. I had worn mine for years and its still in good condition. The new series is very NICE! Forgot what you call that, the T-shirt bra? With subtle embroidery and smooth edges

Comment

Working...
                              X