Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bust Free Cups

has anyone tried this new bra? cost $39.90 before promotion

Which brand?? I have tried sticks on before (can't remember the brand) and I can only remember the "ouch" when I peel off those stuff after wearing it....*ouch*...The one that I tried was real sticky....yucks..

Comment

i forgot the brand
      can be found at most bra dept
      from the front is like a normal bra, but at the back, the side straps are actually stuck to the body... and is good for backless items...

Comment

Yep, saw these. Have not tried though, but what a great idea!

Comment

I saw them too! I'm really curious. Great idea but I also wonder how long the adhesive would last. If anyone has tried, please let us know!

Comment

looks good but i'm allergic to these rubber type thingies on bras, even my marks and spencer's strapless bras (the best around, wouldn't budge on you), i'm allergic to the rubber strips in there...

Comment

Originally posted by "bluebubble"

looks good but i'm allergic to these rubber type thingies on bras, even my marks and spencer's strapless bras (the best around, wouldn't budge on you), i'm allergic to the rubber strips in there...
              yes silicon & me just don come together! hv those strapless ones from M&S too, i use it a day & it's enuff for me to scratch till i break out it horrid rash all over. still i m curious how these new stick on bras work!!!

Comment

hey guys!

ive used the victoria secret ones and they actually hold quite well. =)

it doesn't hurt as much as you would think when you remove it either. :D

Comment

Bust Free Cups

http://todaytonight.com.au/stories/648803.html

Comment

So they're stick ons? $15 is cheeap!

Comment

am have no idea..i'll get one later and post my review here

Comment

sounds good. i can't wait! i wouldn't mind getting my hands on these if they work! is it disposable?

Comment

Wow! Seems like the evolution of backless bras are emerging fast!

Yes, $15 is really cheap compared to Nubra! :wheee:

Comment

I think I need this stuff....but how come it doesn't come in nude?!?! :huh:

Comment

Sounds great! Looks like something i need. i wonder if they ship overseas?

Comment

Working...
                              X