• Show
Clear All

• cherie: i prefer the 2nd pcs

Comment

• Heee.. ordered!

Together with other items

No more shopping for me anymore!

Comment

• Hi Ray, ur order is it send to UK or direct to Singapore?? how come so cheap?

Comment

• Misspiggy, :D keke...me not worry cos anyway "there" nothing much for me to show also. LOL

tinklewinkle , yah! It was quite a suprise for me!

Good choice cherie!

hi cutiepie, yup! both order is direct to Singapore.

Comment

• hi raY my shiping cost 21.00 GBP, so i can email them to ask for VAT ??? sorry this is the first time i ordering stuffs from them quite blur. N how long they ship out the stuff as my order been lying there 4 days.... nothing move

Comment

• hi cutiepie, usually I will play around the cart before placing my order, cos something by just adding a item it might jump up alot on the shipping cost. And that the reason why I have to split my order into 2.
              sorry dear, regarding VAT...I've no experience. But no harm trying.

oh yes, you might want to email them to chase your order. My recent order was delayed too, and they offer to waived shipping charges for me. :p
              Last edited by ray_; 27-04-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwennie View Post
                Thanks kye, i love them all too and thank goodness they fit or else i would really

Chanel, i think you will receive your package today or tomorrow, coz mine was also shipped out on 15 Apr (their time) and i got them yesterday
                Hi gwennie
                I was wondering whether the parcel will be delivered to the door step or they just stuff everything in the mail box? I emailed Asos today but I was told that I have to wait until 04/05 before I get back to them again. I'm so upset

Comment

• Hi Chanel, i don't really know if it was placed in the letter box or delivered to my doorstep coz it was there on my bed when i got home from work. I believe it should be delivered to the door step coz it was a rather large package and my letterbox seems rather small for the postman to stuff it in.

Comment

• ray_ thanks.
                    Wow. looks like ASOS shipping has dropped!

tinklewinkle I haven't tried it yet. Will try.

MoonRiver i like the 1st dress

gwennie i think the post man stuffed into your letterbox coz that's what he did to one of my smaller parcels!

Comment

• Originally posted by cherie View Post
                      I cant decide!

OR

prefer the second one because the first dress looks abit too complicated with all the details (pleated front, collar, waistband, and outlining of the pockets).

Comment

• My bag arrived!
                        Edit: It's really pretty but I just realised it's faulty. ARGHHH.
                        Last edited by tinklewinkle; 28-04-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• ^ so sorry to hear that... hope the fault is not too obvious... otherwise maybe can return for exchange and ask for waive of the shipping?

Comment

• Originally posted by ray_ View Post
                            hi cutiepie, usually I will play around the cart before placing my order, cos something by just adding a item it might jump up alot on the shipping cost. And that the reason why I have to split my order into 2.
                            sorry dear, regarding VAT...I've no experience. But no harm trying.

oh yes, you might want to email them to chase your order. My recent order was delayed too, and they offer to waived shipping charges for me. :p
                            Ray
                            thanks fo the advice, now i know how to order next round in order to save on shipping. How long they actually delay your delivery?? i did sent in request to check but they only stated wil give me 10% discount on my next purchse~!
                            so wondering what makes them waive ur shipping so good.

Comment

• cutiepie, you are most welcome dear! I think 10% discount is even better if you order more!! Good for you! my shipping is only 6.03 My order was only shippied out on the 6th day from the the date I place my order.
                              Last edited by ray_; 28-04-2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• hahha, I received my parcel yesterday. Finally, after 13 days but I sent one of my dress back to exchange for a bigger size . They told me that they will refund me the postage as well. All I have to do is to fax them the reciept and the form that they sent me. Asos customer service is really good. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase . the clothes worth the price and I also can claim back the vat after 30 days.:D

Comment

Working...
                                X