Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nymphinblack: I received my asos box today, you should be gettings yours soon!

A little disappointed with what I got this time though. The top reeked heavily of cigarette smoke and didn't come with the red returns tag. No defects but rather put off after opening the packages excitedly. Anybody with this issue before, or am i just being anal here?

On a side note, this is pretty. Hee. And I got tempted to order again, cannot resist asos.

Comment

• I received my parcel today too! Apparently, it arrived last week, according to my mom. She just didn't bother to bring it up from the mail box. (My things came in a soft asos bag, so I think the mail man could stuff it into the mail box) Thank goodness! I was thinking that I was going to have to hit the shops sometime before Friday to get an alternative set of bikini.

I love all the stuff I got! 2 sets of bikinis, 1 monokini, and 1 chemise, that I plan to wear as a dress. Got the sizes right on my first order with asos, so I'm totally psyched right now!

Sorry that the smoke smell put you off, xlingx. I hope the rest of your orders were fine! I'd love to get more stuff from asos, but the exchange rate is getting quite steep. It was about 2.267 for me.

I'm just completely relieved that I received my stuff on time, and everything fits perfect =)

Comment

• I received my last week's order yesterday!

Heart the bags and most of the clothings.. but unfortunately, 2 don't fit (((((((

If you girls are keen to order these 2 pieces, it's quite small at the chest area.

And

Hopefully i can sell them off, otherwise must send back.

Comment

• Loving my bags!

Cheap and very good quality!

Comment

• cherie: im also thinking of ordering this dress

but u mention that its tight at the bust area so will it b better to up one size??

im still thinking whether to get uk10 or 12

Comment

• received my loot 2 days ago.... 2 dont fit..

anyone wanted to buy these?
              http://www.asos.com//Asos/Asos-Contr...spx?iid=489154
              http://www.asos.com//Asos/Asos-Smock...spx?iid=450827

size 6..

Comment

• Originally posted by cherie View Post

My gf who is a M size girl got 10
                Thanks i order already ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by July View Post
                  cherie: im also thinking of ordering this dress

but u mention that its tight at the bust area so will it b better to up one size??

im still thinking whether to get uk10 or 12
                  *** size do u usually wear?

I'm 34B/C

If u're smaller than me, then size 8 is great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady1979 View Post
                    Thanks i order already ^_^
                    U're welcome

Comment

• cherie: thks babe. decided to take uk12. better loose than tight fitting at least can go alter

Comment

• anyone know about the direct shipping in pounds cheap?

Comment

• nymphinblack: Yeah! The bag i got is pretty and another top fits well so i was still quite satisfied. The exchange rate for my recent order is about 2.248, still quite tempting for me to order more when I think about how the rate used to be around 2.9+

cherie: Thanks for the heads up! I was thinking of getting the second top soon, shall order a size up.

vonzill: Direct shipping in pounds is quite reasonable. It is usually 3.95 pounds for 2 tops and 1 dress when I order but it depends on the weight of items. Just adjust the items in your cart to check the shipping cost, sometimes I can even have 5 tops in the cart and the shipping cost remains the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by xlingx View Post
                            nymphinblack: Yeah! The bag i got is pretty and another top fits well so i was still quite satisfied. The exchange rate for my recent order is about 2.248, still quite tempting for me to order more when I think about how the rate used to be around 2.9+

cherie: Thanks for the heads up! I was thinking of getting the second top soon, shall order a size up.

vonzill: Direct shipping in pounds is quite reasonable. It is usually 3.95 pounds for 2 tops and 1 dress when I order but it depends on the weight of items. Just adjust the items in your cart to check the shipping cost, sometimes I can even have 5 tops in the cart and the shipping cost remains the same.
                            woahs...i wonder 3pant + 1top.... hmmmmz

Comment

• xlingx - How did you get your conversion to be so cheap? I think we ordered about the same time, but my exchange rate was 2.267 to your 2.248. Great deals!

Seems like the bag reviews for asos is pretty good. Will look into seeing if I can find anything. I need BIGGER bags! =p

Comment

• yeah... what credit u use? bank rates diffferent

Comment

Working...
                                X