Labels for Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labels for Men

Ok...I need to get something for my bf. I'm running out of ideas on what to give him. His birthday's coming, you see

Not that I'm trying to change his wabrobe but I think he needs to have something new. He's very *'ah-pek' in dressing.

I need recs on quirky but wearable brands. I want to explore new brands from overseas and also those that can be found locally but I've never heard of. It can be anything from clothes, shoes and accessories

His style is very casual and 'resort' and he loves his sandals! He refuses to wear anything like sneakers, loafers.

I just feel that it's kinda unfair that I'm getting stuff from overseas all the time but he's not included.

Just need to get that ONE special item be it from ebay, online shopping, or cp...

I know my man will love everything I give him but just thought I will put in more thought into gifts for him and also to make myself feel less horrid and justified in my spendings.

*ah pek - old man

i like spring field at isetan!!

Also at isetan shaw, there is a brand jus opp springfield counter, selling real unique men wear, but those r more hippy, meant for man with real solid figure!!!

Comment

Zara carries a nice range of clothes for men. You might wanna check that out too?

Comment

what's your budget, rachel dear?

if you've got moolah to splurge, Paul Smith is what i like.

For mid-range brands, I like Raoul at Millenia Walk. But they sell more business wear. Like the shirts and quirky cuff links there. I spied on a few nice short sleeve casual shirts when i was there the last time.

Comment

my bf likes the shirts from top men. HTHs

Comment

Arghhh....moolah is what I need!

We both love Paul Smith, just thought I can get something from a more unique brand.

Why are there so many sites offering women's clothes like this?

Blaec

Keiko-> Raoul sounds good! He needs more casual short-sleeved shirts. Will go check it out! Thank u!

Jemay-> My bf has no solid figure. Think Mr EMI

Any websites for men to rec? I'm totally clueless...I need to get some ideas!

Comment

Oh...don't u think men's clothes in Sg are boring? Ours are so much more exciting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                Oh...don't u think men's clothes in Sg are boring? Ours are so much more exciting!!!
                Not just only in Singapore. Actually how different can a man's shirt get? Low back? Deep cut front?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                  Not just only in Singapore. Actually how different can a man's shirt get? Low back? Deep cut front?
                  True! If designers ever make those, we'll be borrowing our SO's clothes!

Comment

Rac, you can try Holisterco.com or Abercrombie. They ship to Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                      Rac, you can try Holisterco.com or Abercrombie. They ship to Singapore.
                      I was eyeing some stuff from there...shipping killer...IIRC, US$25 applies on top of shipping, ya?

Comment

I think some girls might be interested in ordering from hollister .. maybe we can start a pool purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                          I think some girls might be interested in ordering from hollister .. maybe we can start a pool purchase?
                          Please don't tempt me...*sigh*

I'm quite moved but I need to think about this purchase. I've exceeded my expenditure this month. Maybe October? Can arrange for one then...

I must be a good girl this month, ok?

Comment

Definitely check out Zara! FCUK has great menswear too and Topman (the male equivalent of Topshop) has some good stuff.

Comment

How about J Crew or Banana Republic?

Gap/Eddie Bauer for men would be more casual.

Eddie Bauer has a great range of gadgets, at reasonable prices that most men would like, even I do!

Coach belts for men (its more formal) but I think they look gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                              X