First Designer Bag you owned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Designer Bag you owned?

Sorry if this thread's been done before, but just asking, what was the first designer bag you owned? I'm thinking of getting one, but unsure of what to get. Probably a tote, A4 size. My friend always said, the first branded bag you buy from your own money should be something special, so I'm thinking hard. Don't really want to get something common like LV, maybe something more along the lines of Burberry or Christian Dior? My budget is less than $1000 (well, the lesser the better). Share your first encounters with the first designer bag you owned, ladies!

other than JPGs during my first year, it was LV Epi yellow petite n.oe (so Pikachu )

it was pretty loud *think what a colour combi*
    exterior colour :
    interior colour :

it served me well, RIP Pika

Comment

Gucci - I bought it when i was 18 years old with my first pay cheque when doing part-time work..it a classic gucci tote with bamboo..

Comment

Wow! That was like a few donkey years ago.. That will be a red sonia rykiel shoulder carry bag. This red sweetie of 11 yrs ago currently still staying me with alot of defects but still don't bear to throw away.

Afterwhich, it's the pochette accessories pouch and key pouch of 10 years

Comment

My first one was Chantal Thomass red PVC haversack which was a gift from my parents; bought from Charrier at Wisma way donkey years. Many memories however, I sold away the bag.

Comment

it was quite recent, earlier this yr, the fendi 10+ anniversary baguette in red.
            the first brand new bag la. b4 that, hubby bot a tod's tote and kate spade clutch frm ebay.

Comment

i'm aiming for a chanel but don't know if i can bear to splurge once i have managed to save 3K+ ....

Good luck with your search

Comment

should be the burberry bag,a super small handcarry bag..bought in Dfs(2004)..
                i think the price is only $250..
                but at that time,that is super big amount for me !!!!
                my 1st brand of bag.....

Comment

just recently bought: my Miu Miu bow satchel in Nero (Black). it's so beautiful! didn't get it with my own money though, it was a gift from my parents for being their precious daughter for 18 years d: although I plan to pay them back when I get my first pay check.

Comment

Patent white Ferragamo bag that I bought at a sale for $900. Not sure what was the usual retail price but the normal leather bags of the same design were going for over $2,000. It was quite funny - I was waiting for a second opinion from my bf who was late and there were a few ladies who were openly eyeing my bag and waiting for me to put it down as that was the last piece other than the battered display piece.

Comment

Its a blue+black epi leather Louis Vuitton which costs $1.8k

Comment

my first was coach, bought it at a 50% clearance sales at Raffles City boutique, but sad to say, i seldom use this bag.

I'm comtemplating whether to sell it or not. Interested parties can pm me for queries and pictures, I still have the receipt with me.

Comment

my first was a coach reversible stripes tote.

Comment

my first was a black patent city dior. fell in love with it when i saw a picture of princess diana carrying one. when i got my first bonus, i rushed out to get it. it turned out to be a really good buy too as it was classic and versatile and lasted me a good 7 years.

Comment

my 1st branded bag is a GUCCI bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X