Bags all self paid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bags all self paid?

Anyone here lucky enough to have "supportive" and "understanding" husbands/bfs who pay for most of the designer bags purchases?? Most men don't understand why ladies splurge on bags....

Most of it all self paid... my hubby is very supportive of me buying bags... he bought me my Speedy and Neverfull and the current Tivoli he paid half coze I insisted on paying for half of it...
    Last edited by Dubp; 07-12-2008, 04:29 PM.

Comment

That's so lucky of you! You must be a very independent lady! I will never insist footing half the bill!! haha

Comment

most of my bags are self paid. the only bags my husband paid is my tivoli (as birthday gift) and coach satchel (as xmas gift), the hampstead (as xmas gift too), but he paid only half of it... haha

Comment

Originally posted by mibsy View Post
          most of my bags are self paid. the only bags my husband paid is my tivoli (as birthday gift) and coach satchel (as xmas gift), the hampstead (as xmas gift too), but he paid only half of it... haha

well, at least you have received them as gifts from him before. He chose the bags and surprised you or you both went together to shop?

Comment

i prefer to buy the bags myself, even for the solitare diamond rings, i m such a weird creature

Comment

so far, e coach items and gucci bag tt i have, are all bought by myself..i take it as a treat for my hard work at work..

Comment

Well if I can't afford to pay it myself I won't even aspire to getting one. Whatever for? New bags and designs are "nice-to-have" and not "must-haves" or "must-buys". Afterall, if you survived well before getting your hands on an IT bag, you can jolly well survive without an IT bag.

Comment

Originally posted by theitbag View Post
                  well, at least you have received them as gifts from him before. He chose the bags and surprised you or you both went together to shop?
                  we both went together... but he chose the bags haha

Comment

Originally posted by Aud View Post
                    Well if I can't afford to pay it myself I won't even aspire to getting one. Whatever for? New bags and designs are "nice-to-have" and not "must-haves" or "must-buys". Afterall, if you survived well before getting your hands on an IT bag, you can jolly well survive without an IT bag.
                    Yeah...can't agree more! Just need to strike a balance between what is in the purse (aka cash) and the purse itself...

Comment

I bought my branded bags myself, hehe. Wait for my hubby to buy, think I'll wait till my neck very long.

Comment

nowadays all ladies and independent and we can depends on our self to buy branded bags or diamonds.. who needs a guy to paid for it right?

Comment

strongly agree with pinky_smokey and ginwong

i rather buy my own stuff since i m working and financially independent

Comment

Definitely. But sometimes it's not really about affordability....I just so really want to feel pampered by hubby to shower me with all these luxury goods Aooww...the materialistic side of me is kicking in again!!

Comment

All self paid except for my MiuMiu. Well, but he did say that'll be the 1st and last bag he buy for me. He said he would rather pay for a good watch than a leather bag. So men normally don't u/stand why we woman are so into bags and/or shoes. As we women don't u/stand why men likes to buy a car and modi until it looks completely different from the original

Comment

Working...
                              X