New Challenge - Downsize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Challenge - Downsize

It is always easier to acquire (money being the only factor?).

However, it is more difficult to downsize. Over the years, I've managed to acquire many things , some of which are not even available in Singapore. With Internet, can shop, I say.

What inspires this new challenge? I just packed my short skirts department and found out that I have a total of 40 short skirts. I haven't worn 4 of them which is 10% of all the short skirts because they've either been bought recently or I love the skirts so much that I couldn't bear to 'break' into them. And this is after deciding to downsize , meaning 40 is after I've gotten rid of several of them. Meaning, I can wear a different skirt everyday for a month, and still have some left over for the next month, before rotating all over again. :sotong:

And this doesn't yet include the long skirts and pants!

I love the shirts I own, so getting rid of more skirts proves to be difficult. What's easier now would be to stop buying short skirts.

So I hereby declare I'm keeping the number of short skirts at 40 until December 2003 Review

Next up for downsizing would be the number of cosmetics items

hear hear!

packing for London made me realise just how much stuff i had accummulated. it's scary how many things there are that i think i can't do without. :sotong: somehow, i feel that this dependence on so many objects and the constant accummulation of unnecessary things is definitely not good.

good thread Karen!

packing shall be a good way to downsize!

Comment

AYE! says me. I will attempt to DOWNSIZE the number of tops I buy! I buy (and buy) and stare at them at home! From here on, it's not more than one top a month.

I also want to downsize (literally) my pants/skirt size.

Comment

Working...
      X