Corporate Look for Petite gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate Look for Petite gals

hi, I'm rather petitie in size. Waist abt 24inch. Does anyone know where i can get nice looking corporate pants suit for work? I've tried places like Iora, Mango. THe small size are oversize on me, making me look frumpy & messy. Pls help!!

Nothing at Mango fits you? I am surprised. I am the same size as you & their American size 2/Eur 36 fits me perfectly. Sometimes the sizes run even smaller than that. I found one that was actually too tight for me only to realise later that it was a Eur 34!

Comment

Thks atypical. I'll try Mango again, the last time i tried a size 34 and it was loose for me, maybe its the cutting of the pants.
      I ever tried G2000 size 3 and it was also loose. But nevertheless, i'll go Mango again, thks so much. I thk Zara is out, their sizes seem bigger than Mng.

Comment

Yeah .. try Mango again. Some of the stuff are cut differently.

Made a mistake in my earlier post .. Eur size 34 fits me, not 36. I found a size 32 that was too tight.

Comment

*envious*envious* maybe i should start a thread on corporate suit for fat gal

Comment

hi, Alya. u're really cute!
            Actually me have woes, i have too small hips and i find it really hard to find pants, i don't have the butt to fill up the pants & they end up jus hanging there, so ugly... but then i don't like to wear skirts, so troublesome... at times i end up buying M-size clothes & end up with XS-size pants, so gross rite!

Comment

If i'm not wrong, future state pants got very small cuting

Comment

i've got a waist of 22 inch. non-existant. hard to find clothes *groan* but i tried zara and i can actually fit into a pair. though i had to have it altered cause i'm short. it's another 3 bucks more.

Comment

Hi, gothic_barbie
                  Wow! u're got really small waist! And you managed to find a pants fitting for you at Zara?? what size are they? i've never managed to find any pants that fit at Zara!!
                  Last edited by dolphin; 02-10-2003, 11:51 AM.

Comment

but i tend to have to perch them on my hips. but they fit perfectly. it's the smallest size. it's a US size 2.

Comment

i am petitie in size as well, can't find any pants also
                      have you gals thought of tailor made pants?

Comment

I am petite as well! So I'd wear skirts or dresses more often. Maybe you gals can try Sense? I've bought my one and only pair of pants from there. It's quite fitting..

I have more difficulties finding shirts though.. Can't seemed to find one that is just nice for me.. It's always too loose at the back..

Comment

I have tried several blazers, but they always look oversize on me, even though i tried on the smallest size. Any help on that? I have problem finding skirts as well. They are often too long and look too huge on me.

Comment

Hi girl, i can't find pants as well.. think i've practically no ass.. haha.. but i managed to find some designs at G2000 that fits.. and only costs $39. For shirts, there's this brand called estique that has some designs for petite gals as well...

Comment

my suggestions may be obsolete but back when i was working (late 1990s), i used to buy semi formal cheapo skirt suits or pant suits from metro. this brand "chocolate" iirc, in size 3 - suits hips-butt 32-33" max. i say semi formal cos the jackets look ok from outside but haha, they are not always fully lined. price about $60 for a suit (usually skirt or pants $29, then jacket $33).

i believe mango's mex0/US1/euro32 pants are pretty ok too width wise but length tends to be too long for short gals.

Comment

Working...
                              X