Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks... I'll check it out soon...

Comment

i saw a counter at tangs sellin the bracelet itself and charms.. the charms are in shape of slippers, bikini etc.. very colourful.. think each charm is about $5.. if you buy more than 5 charms.. the bracelet will free of charge.. wanted to buy last wkend ard 9.. but tangs is closin so didnt manage to get it.. :Doh:
      Last edited by faithz; 11-05-2005, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by faithz
        i saw a counter at tangs sellin the bracelet itself and charms..
        Robinsons at Raffles city and OG at Chinatown has these counters too. They charms are quite cute. but the designs are not that varied. still its quite affordable and fun for as a gift.

Comment

hey sorry girlss.. what is IIRC?

Comment

it's If I remember correctly..

got more of them here...

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=11045

Comment

Charms for bracelets

Anyone knows where to get pretty and affordable charms?
              like those that you can put on your bracelet?

there's so many charm bracelets nowadays but i want to make my own one too..haha..

Comment

think u can find some of them @ Wisma Isetan. but not sure if they are cheap or not.

Comment

if i remember correctly, I saw one at taka too. Good luck in your search! By the way, one of the counters in Isetan has got very pretty charm bracelets, just saw it last Sun

Comment

i love those charms sold at Wisma Isetan, it's brand is Mel accessories... just bought 5 charm, copper base which is uncommon and got the bracelet free .. they have got many varieties of charms and colours!!.. another booth is at CK Tang..

Comment

i think Tangs does sell charms too.. it's just opposite the shoes department. not too sure of the cost though. but they do look pretty nice

Comment

i think it's the same as the wisma isetan.. the one i bought is $5.90/charm.. i got 5pcs and received the bracelet for free

Comment

which brand has the nicest and affordable charm bracelets? i wanna buy but im kinda on a budget . thanks girls .

Comment

Originally posted by aimee
                            i think it's the same as the wisma isetan.. the one i bought is $5.90/charm.. i got 5pcs and received the bracelet for free

I saw the similar charm bracelet too . . its really pretty to mix and match ..

Comment

i was so crazy about charm bracelet that i went to custom make the charms using swarvoski crystals to make into a martini glass and a handbag and a heels hanging it on a bracelet with a ending of a dollar sign with swarvoski sticking on it crazy me

Comment

Got this from Miss Selfridge yesterday. Love the ribbons and ring charm. Gonna use it as a bag charm.

Comment

Working...
                                X