X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

princessattitude :lucky gal

Comment

Originally posted by princessw View Post
      i love love love the ones from juicy couture! :wow: i have a few and they never fail to attract my colleagues and friends' attention! like any jewellery pieces, with proper care, the pieces will not be tarnished so easily. mine from JC are still nice and sparkly - can't say the same for the 1 i have from Tiffany but the tarnish can easily be removed with a silver polishing cloth and polish
      princessw, I love Juicy Couture too, they have all sorts of charms you can buy to attach to the bracelet.

Comment

anyone tried the customised charm bracelets/necklace/hp-straps from this m.e.l counter in metro and tangs?

Comment

Originally posted by efai View Post
          anyone tried the customised charm bracelets/necklace/hp-straps from this m.e.l counter in metro and tangs?
          v exp.l.ei..adding up the charms..

Comment

Originally posted by SKSG View Post
            v exp.l.ei..adding up the charms..
            how much roughly?
            I did not see the price chart.

Comment

Charms from Thomas Sabo is pretty....can DIY yourself.

http://www.thomassabo.com/

Comment

Originally posted by efai View Post
                how much roughly?
                I did not see the price chart.
                Not worth it! Bought for my two daughters and the crystals keep falling off. Not cheap to replace. In the end, gave up and bought from chomel. cheaper....

Comment

How much does it cost for one Juicy Couture charm bracelet? My bf bought one from Fossil from me. Made up of 8 different love charms. Very nice!

Comment

evil_live: can share pic?

Comment

I definitely am in love with Juicy couture ones.. so nice.. but the pretty ones are not cheap.. so got myself a Swarovski one instead.. I LOVE those pink crystals and the heart charm on the Pink Heart Locket bracelet but the bracelet size a little too big for my wrist.. Else I would have got this..

http://www.swarovski.com/is-bin/INTE...+Lock+Bracelet

I was so glad still managed to find a dainty one but did not come with colored crystals...
                      Think heart locket and key signifies faithful love IIRC.. significance is meaningful as well so I guess it kind of attracted me..

http://www.swarovski.com/is-bin/INTE...inger+Bracelet

What sort of charms are meaningful? I guess I will be continuing in search for some other charm bracelets.. ;P it's another sort of addiction...:D I saw some pretty ones at Agatha (taka) but charms are ex..
                      Last edited by chynna; 07-09-2008, 11:52 AM.

Comment

chynna : Like the color of the 2nd bracelet~

Comment

Hi RAINIESEASON the 'ginger' bracelet that I had are in clear crystals without color.. do you prefer the clear crystals too? I seem to love it more as I wear it. I would probably drop by Thomas Sabo in Raffles city to have a look too. Seems pretty.. Just hoping the price of charms aren't too ex..

Comment

happy to share some of my charm bracelet collections . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Chua View Post
                              happy to share some of my charm bracelet collections . . .

i like the flower one

Comment

here's mine

Comment

Working...
                                X