X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miekaye
    replied
    Originally posted by momopeach View Post
    Got this from Miss Selfridge yesterday. Love the ribbons and ring charm. Gonna use it as a bag charm.

anyone know if this is still available at miss selfidge store or anywhere else that has something similar? would like to use it as a bag charm

Leave a comment:

• somethingpicasso
    replied
    Juicy Couture has a nice starter charm bracelet for pretty cheap. It's $42! (ok I remmeber it used to be 30-something, I hate price increases)

And they have a bazillion little cute charms, too! You can wear them on a chain as a necklace if you get tired of wearing them on your wrist

Leave a comment:

• la diva
    replied
    The Metropolitan Museum of Art Shop has some interesting pieces. Even my mom was tempted to buy. My mom is no Tina Turner.

Leave a comment:

• hanajp
    replied
    Charm Accessories

I like those from this webby :

http://www.mykillerheels.com/webpages/bracelets1.htm

Leave a comment:

• momopeach
    replied
    Should definately get it!

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    about USD15

Leave a comment:

• momopeach
    replied
    Thanks creepcake.

Efai, it is very nice. Get it! How much is it anyway?

Leave a comment:

• creepcake
    replied
    Originally posted by momopeach View Post
    Got this from Miss Selfridge yesterday. Love the ribbons and ring charm. Gonna use it as a bag charm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ngs/charmB.jpg
    Great idea! I'm inspired by your idea, am going to look for my old charm bracelets and recycle them as bag charms too.

efai > Very nice bracelet! How much is it?
    Last edited by creepcake; 10-11-2007, 09:23 PM. Reason: additional info

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    i really like this
    http://www.karmaloop.com/Vendor/BOH/...3MT21zoom1.jpg

but im still considering

Leave a comment:

• Ashlene
    replied
    I have this miss sixty charm bracelet, love it to bits!!

Leave a comment:

• momopeach
    replied

Leave a comment:

• beatrice_beauty
    replied
    i was so crazy about charm bracelet that i went to custom make the charms using swarvoski crystals to make into a martini glass and a handbag and a heels hanging it on a bracelet with a ending of a dollar sign with swarvoski sticking on it crazy me

Leave a comment:

• azurejelly
    replied
    Originally posted by aimee
    i think it's the same as the wisma isetan.. the one i bought is $5.90/charm.. i got 5pcs and received the bracelet for free

I saw the similar charm bracelet too . . its really pretty to mix and match ..

Leave a comment:

• diorprincessz
    replied
    which brand has the nicest and affordable charm bracelets? i wanna buy but im kinda on a budget . thanks girls .

Leave a comment:

• HoneyLicious
    replied
    i think it's the same as the wisma isetan.. the one i bought is $5.90/charm.. i got 5pcs and received the bracelet for free

Leave a comment:

Working...
X