Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crumbsthecat
    replied
    i think Tangs does sell charms too.. it's just opposite the shoes department. not too sure of the cost though. but they do look pretty nice

Leave a comment:

• HoneyLicious
    replied
    i love those charms sold at Wisma Isetan, it's brand is Mel accessories... just bought 5 charm, copper base which is uncommon and got the bracelet free .. they have got many varieties of charms and colours!!.. another booth is at CK Tang..

Leave a comment:

• adelaide05
    replied
    if i remember correctly, I saw one at taka too. Good luck in your search! By the way, one of the counters in Isetan has got very pretty charm bracelets, just saw it last Sun

Leave a comment:

• faylistic
    replied
    think u can find some of them @ Wisma Isetan. but not sure if they are cheap or not.

Leave a comment:

• bluetoast
    replied
    Charms for bracelets

Anyone knows where to get pretty and affordable charms?
    like those that you can put on your bracelet?

there's so many charm bracelets nowadays but i want to make my own one too..haha..

Leave a comment:

• razzleydazzley
    replied
    it's If I remember correctly..

got more of them here...

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=11045

Leave a comment:

• blueIce
    replied
    hey sorry girlss.. what is IIRC?

Leave a comment:

• Urqurum
    replied
    Originally posted by faithz
    i saw a counter at tangs sellin the bracelet itself and charms..
    Robinsons at Raffles city and OG at Chinatown has these counters too. They charms are quite cute. but the designs are not that varied. still its quite affordable and fun for as a gift.

Leave a comment:

• faithz
    replied
    i saw a counter at tangs sellin the bracelet itself and charms.. the charms are in shape of slippers, bikini etc.. very colourful.. think each charm is about $5.. if you buy more than 5 charms.. the bracelet will free of charge.. wanted to buy last wkend ard 9.. but tangs is closin so didnt manage to get it.. :Doh:
    Last edited by faithz; 11-05-2005, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bliss
    replied
    thanks... I'll check it out soon...

Leave a comment:

• mascara
    replied
    like i said, its pretty chunky n kinda loud...yes its abit heavy too. but i it, really easy to match & helps to accessorise simple casual outfits....i got mine fm risis counter @ tangs....

Leave a comment:

• bliss
    replied
    Originally posted by mascara
    bliss we have the same taste! this is the exact bracelet im talking abt...its quite old stock already, im just glad my hubby managed to replace my lost one!!!
    This seem nice on the webby. I haven't seen the real thing. Is it nice? Heavy? Did you get it online or at the shop (at Raffles City?)? thanks...

Leave a comment:

• vantastica
    replied
    Boatgal, the ELLE bracelet looks pretty in the picture isn't it. My mom bought the mag so I get to keep the bracelet, but I found it the chain too heavy and chunky for my wrist so I hung it around one of my bags.

Was window shopping around town this whole weekend. Came across many pretty charmbracelets at Far East Plaza, and at CK Tang's too (albeit more expensive but very pretty!) Check out this brand MEL accessories, each charm cost about $5.90 iirc. Was also at Six accessories at CityLink, they do sell affordable and nice charmbracelets too.

Leave a comment:

• razzleydazzley
    replied
    oh no.. just found this on bluemud's site

Topic: I live outside the US...
    Sorry, currently we no longer ship outside the U.S. and we do not acccept credit cards issued outside the U.S. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will post a message here when this policy is updated.

Leave a comment:

• razzleydazzley
    replied
    wow! i love the bluemud site! anyone ordered before? like so troublesome.. need account some more... i'm so in love with the nursery rhyme charms! oh man!! buy $50 and above can get 10% discount! what's the shipping like? it's really nice to be able to choose your own charms that you can relate to...

oh yah.. i just ordered this... locket charm bracelet from asos.. hahaa.. not as expensive as the ones you guys have chosen.. hahaha! sorry.. i'm a poor kid!

and i want to make this myself! hahaha.. if i manage to i show u people the pictures... hahah.. must wait till after my exams..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X