Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Nucci Shoes!

heys cotters,
    realised there isnt a thread on their shoes. Just bought my first pair from them =) pretty designs and comfy heels!

I love their designs too!! Afforadable!

Comment

Their heels are comfortable for me too! I hope it lasts. Yay for the price too.

Comment

heys cotters,
        realised there isnt a thread on their shoes. Just bought my first pair from them =) pretty designs and comfy heels!
        Originally posted by vivianlly View Post
        I love their designs too!! Afforadable!
        Hihi....may i know where i can get the shoes? Any pics to share?? TIA !!

Comment

Anna Nucci is at Far East Plaza level 3, near the escalator from the Watsons side.

I like their shoes, but haven't really bought from them cos it's usually too narrow for me (I have wide feet). I have heard reviews of their shoes being good bridal bridesmaid shoes.

Comment

i got mine from JP2 :D sales on right now!
            i'll post pics when i get home tonight ^^ btw, i wore them to work today! loving it!

Comment

im gt it for my wedding.

my SIL gt from there, reasonable and design is quite nice too.

Comment

I second the comfy heels too. But the design not much i feel. Quite similar throughout~~

Comment

QC isnt really there when i bought mine. I went to exchange. Its like the straps wasnt nicely secured enough with glue. I dont want to walk halfway n strap comes out. Exchanging the item is pretty stress free.

but i dont find their shoes comfy. Its nice with the bling but not that comfy. And yea, their shoes suitable for brides/bridemaids/special occassions.

Comment

ooh,i bought mine for work =x satin black.

Comment

i bought my prom heels from them and its quite comfy to wear! cheap and nice!

Comment

i've bought a pair of heels from Anna Nucci before CNY.
                        quite disappointing though.
                        The sides are a little too low.

Comment

ohh, sides as in the area around the shoe?

Comment

Bought a pair of glittery silver strappy heels from them too~ For evenings/dinner/functions uses. I like their designs, they go back to some more tried abd tested classic looks that is so hard to find anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by sunsweet View Post
                              Hihi....may i know where i can get the shoes? Any pics to share?? TIA !!
                              heya! would love to see some pix 2! thinking of geeting a pair myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X