No announcement yet.

Anna Nucci Shoes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh hi, this brand has been in the market for a long time, my family and i always buy our shoes there and we find them really comfy, ha ha we were recommended by my eldest sis who was already working then while we were still in school.

my mom and my eldest sis like to buy those satin heels and i and my younger sis will go for their pumps.

according to my mom and my sis, their anna nucci's shoes are really comfy and lasting, that's why they always keep going back.

My eldest sis even bought a few pairs of her wedding shoes there lately with alot of bling bling! they're really sweet, interesting and feminine. haha, sometimes i would just sneak out with her favourites without her knowledge, sssssh!

Comment

oh ya, i *** love this brand (Anna Nucci). i have lots of shoes from them, one of the things i like their shoes is they are really comfortable and though i have quite many pairs of their shoes i never met someone wearing the same design as mine, among friends or in the street,(what i mean is sometime same brand but never same design) and according to them, for each style they come in very limited stock, that's the real beauty, isn't it? some of their shoes are lasting, i have a few fav pairs that i bought 2 yrs ago i m still wearing them,

* advice: if any shoes that you love and want to wear them for year you can just need to change the tips if they happen to have worn out.

I heard they too have many nice designs of shoes for bridal, d&d, and proms, rite?
      Last edited by angelove; 05-11-2009, 01:40 PM. Reason: update

Comment

hi anybody know where i would be able to get a pair of covered black high heel shoes, about 3 to 4". I need it for my interview on monday, to go with my office wear..hehe! have managed to applied for a secretary job.

went to far east plaza today and could not find in most of the shops there. i need help!! Please!!
        Last edited by celestebab; 08-11-2009, 05:00 AM.

Comment

hi celestebab, far east plaza has the many shoe shops there, did you try mondo, trendy zone, anna nucci or heat wave?

Comment

I bought a pair of Anna Nucci low heels once and never step into the shop again. It costs me $32.90 and it bites, cant even walk in them for just 10mins.

Comment

is it? i also have anna nucci shoes so far so good, no complain ***.

Comment

ladylynn, i tried all of them but they all don't have it there!

Comment

Originally posted by celestebab View Post
                  ladylynn, i tried all of them but they all don't have it there!
                  oh really? i see, maybe you can try them at the dept stores, eg metro or isetan, or perhaps you can also try it at, eeerh Aldo?

Comment

i *** hv some anna shoes, i find them ok!

Comment

went to buy some shoes at anna nucci yesterday, vy comfy and hv quite nice designs there too.

Comment

after trying for sometime, i find them shoes r more suitable 4 me.

Comment

I have black pumps by Anna Nucci. Got them in a sale for only $15.90 and they are made of satin/cotton? Material is thin but very very durable. Been wearing them for almost half a year now already and still very sturdy. Cheap and good. Would definitely have stocked up if they are still available because those black flats are simple and very easy to match with clothes.

Comment

Hello ALL!

Im new to CC!

I've just gotten my Anna Nucci heels yest for my sister's wedding, prior to reading this thread!

The pricing for their shoes as compared to other brands is indeed higher!! Mine, a 3" pair of silver heels originally costed 69bucks! But there's 30% sales gg on now! So my pair's slightly below 50bucks!

And it's true that they only have one pair for every size, every design!! The salesperson told me they are handmade too. So i guess there's more exclusivity here..

Im still contemplating if i should get a pair of ivory ones.. perhaps 2" for more comfort! hehh.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyeagle View Post
                              I have black pumps by Anna Nucci. Got them in a sale for only $15.90 and they are made of satin/cotton? Material is thin but very very durable. Been wearing them for almost half a year now already and still very sturdy. Cheap and good. Would definitely have stocked up if they are still available because those black flats are simple and very easy to match with clothes.
                              hello there! sounds tempting! where can we get it? ))

Comment

Originally posted by ladylynn View Post
                                hi celestebab, far east plaza has the many shoe shops there, did you try mondo, trendy zone, anna nucci or heat wave?
                                hello there! i've tried a couple of heatwave shoes before..bought them cos of their 'reasonable' prices yup..but i dont really find them fantastic..cos their heels always cause blisters at my hind feet..anyone can recommend better brands for heels?

Comment

Working...
                                X