No announcement yet.

Anna Nucci Shoes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought 2 pairs of wedges from Anna Nucci yesterday. So comfortable! They are having like a 30% sales now. Quite worth it, since originally the shoes were not that cheap. Save quite a lot. Sales assistant very helpful too. Cos I tried on quite a few pairs and keep trying 2 different sizes. =x But she's still really friendly and helpful.

Comment

Where girls should NOT buy their shoes from

I had a VERY bad experience buying anna nucci shoes at Jurong Point. I bought a pair of white kitty heels with a satin-ish bow. Looks very pretty. Cost me $42.80 which is very steep actually. Bought it JUST before the CNY weekend.

I started wearing it that friday and by saturday, dozens of white thread had started coming off by the sides.

Went back once during the cny weekend, and obviously they were closed. Work week came along, I had no time to go back. By the time I went to them, it was JUST 15 days, inclusive the CNY. And they said no refunds or exchanges because of 2 weeks policy blah blah.

whatever. so ok fine I agreed to them "repairing" the shoes. They said they'll take a month cos their factory is overseas blah blah blah.

whatever. ok FINE, I still agreed.

I was shocked when they came back to me like a week later and told me the shoes are ready. I went back about a few days after that and was utterly disgusted. The sides were SEWN back and some of the finer threads were obviously still flying about. I don't know what constitutes "repair" to them but no person in their sane mind would buy such a pair of shoes in that condition.

The lady boss "Joyce" talked to me on the phone and I had the WORST experience talking to somebody like that. VERY rude and kept making all kinds of excuses and very defensive, implying it's my fault blah blah. She said they had to do it at their "local factory" cos all closed for CNY in china and if I really want to, I will have to wait for ONE MORE MONTH to get my shoes "repaired".

and the WORST part of it all is that she actually hung up on me.

People do not make the same mistake as me. DOn't buy overpriced SUPER LOUSY quality shoes from anna nucci jurong point.

Comment

where are Anna Nucci shops located? Thanks

Comment

Know there is outlet at 313 somerset and FEP

Comment

there's one over @ jurong point too!

Comment

the CS at jurong point shop itself isn't very good to start with. avoid it girls!

Comment

I had a VERY bad experience buying anna nucci shoes at Jurong Point. I bought a pair of white kitty heels with a satin-ish bow. Looks very pretty. Cost me $42.80 which is very steep actually. Bought it JUST before the CNY weekend.

I started wearing it that friday and by saturday, dozens of white thread had started coming off by the sides.

Went back once during the cny weekend, and obviously they were closed. Work week came along, I had no time to go back. By the time I went to them, it was JUST 15 days, inclusive the CNY. And they said no refunds or exchanges because of 2 weeks policy blah blah.

whatever. so ok fine I agreed to them "repairing" the shoes. They said they'll take a month cos their factory is overseas blah blah blah.

whatever. ok FINE, I still agreed.

I was shocked when they came back to me like a week later and told me the shoes are ready. I went back about a few days after that and was utterly disgusted. The sides were SEWN back and some of the finer threads were obviously still flying about. I don't know what constitutes "repair" to them but no person in their sane mind would buy such a pair of shoes in that condition.

The lady boss "Joyce" talked to me on the phone and I had the WORST experience talking to somebody like that. VERY rude and kept making all kinds of excuses and very defensive, implying it's my fault blah blah. She said they had to do it at their "local factory" cos all closed for CNY in china and if I really want to, I will have to wait for ONE MORE MONTH to get my shoes "repaired".

and the WORST part of it all is that she actually hung up on me.

People do not make the same mistake as me. DOn't buy overpriced SUPER LOUSY quality shoes from anna nucci jurong point.

Comment

I totally agree. I have walked a dozen times into Anna Nucci JP, and never once tempted to buy anything. I like their simple and classic designs very, very much. But I see the same kind of designs on websites, and I think Anna Nucci basically got their shoes from Taiwan or China, like those online shops. So I end up resisting buying.

I think they are extremely overpriced for simple design shoes that have lousy China quality... You can tell just buy sliding your hands over the cloth at the sides. Even my eyes can see the inferior cloth. Just not worth it.

Really not value for money, unless you die die want that design, not willing to look for similar ones.

Comment

I searched the entire 3rd floor of Far East Plaza but couldn't find Anna Nucci.

After that I gave up. Went to buy some clothes and found it on the 4th level.

This is the heels I bought to match my cream colour wedding gown. After discount $83.

Comment

i bought a pair of white heels with strap, its the first heels i bought with no blisters problem..but do agree its overpriced, i saw bugis street selling anna nucci shoes for sale for only 9.90

Comment

Hmm, in my opinion, Anna Nucci has many many glittery and elegant shoes for occasion like wedding, dinner. Their shoes are affordable for some and some are too expensive. I got one of their rhinestone slipper, it is comfortable and can be worn as casual with skirts, maxis

Comment

Hi Citrella, really love your shoes, they are gorgeous, perhaps can ask my cousin to buy this design as her wedding is in two months time and hasn't settled her shoes yet.

I bought 3 pairs of shoes at anna nucci too for my wedding which fell in dec 09 and am still wearing some of them for some occasions and for work, hehe he! to make my money worth. They are actually quite comfy and lasting, have no feet problem even worn for a long time.

Although some cost me like more than $100+ but if i were to get them at paragon or Taka, for about the same design they will priced at around $300-$400 per pair, you also can find some of their similiar designs in the Europe websites and they cost far alot more. , so i still find that they are money worth.

Will make a trip there with my cousin next week, cheers!

Comment

Me too! I bought my ROM shoes from Anna Nucci at FEP. The salesgirls there are friendly and helpful cuz i can't make up my mind and went back a few times to try their designs. Overall good service! But i dunno how lasting their shoes are cuz i only wore them once for my ROM last year and am going to save it for my actual wedding banquet next year. But am bringing it to taiwan for my wedding photoshoot this year. Am planning to get another pair of evening heels from them for my evening gown!

Comment

wow! there's so many anna nucci fans here! I LOVE ANNA NUCCI HEELS! specially their mary jane pumps! i bought like 3 pairs of the same designs though the years. so high but so comfortable. Supports their new designs too! just bought 3 more pairs of new heels last week.

Comment

i love the heels too, i always have problem wearing closed heels coz my toes area are more squarish, so anything covering my toes, my heels will hurt like the back of my feet will have blister.

this is the first time i bought a shoes that I don feel pain and no blisters, very comfy, good price at $26.50 only

Comment

Working...
                                X