No announcement yet.

Anna Nucci Shoes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ladylynn, I bought sequins from Arab Street to further blink up my heels Happy!

Hope you girls find something you like there.

Comment

just bought a pair of nude wedges from anna nucci. totally chic and loving it!

decided that i'm a convert to anna nucci after i bought a pair of 3-inch black work heels 1+ year ago that have lasted me till today. i tried americaya, c&k, mondo etc before but i think so far anna nucci still the best... think its their quality leather used. best thing is comfy and rocks my power-suit look

Comment

wow

i really want that one, if the price is nice

Comment

sorry for late reply! yep i guess u can say that price is nice? cost about $40+ only and so long-lasting!

Comment

Anna Nucci @ Jurong Point

It is with deepest disappointment that that I am writing this email to express my frustration with the level of service that was accorded by your staff and its store manager Ms. Joyce at your outlet in Jurong Point.

On the 28th of August 2010, I wanted to purchase a pair of shoes (C118-26 PINK SIZE 26) for my daughter. As the required size was not available, I placed an order with full payment and was informed by your staff that the items should be ready for collection in about 2 weeks time. Our mobile numbers were left behind for your staff to contact us.

On the 20th September at 0957hrs, I received an SMS informing that the shoes were ready for collection. I visited you store again on the 25th of September to pick up the long awaited pair of shoes and was served by Ms Mandy.

While checking the item, I discovered to my horror that the shoes in my hand were not the same as what I had ordered. Upon enquiring with your staff Ms Mandy, I was informed that the items was the “same” although design had been changed a bit to include a strap and requested that I accepted the new style. She also informed me that I could just remove the strap if I didn’t like it. Even by removing the strap, the shoe will not look the same as there will be a “loop” protruding at the back of the shoe.

I was subsequently referred to a Ms Joyce who apparently introduced herself over the phone as the store manager. She also informed me that the style for the shoes has been changed to include the strap and was “better” than the previous style. I was then also informed by her that if I I could either accept it or just collect a refund for the amount that was paid.

I am terribly disappointed in the service that was accorded by Ms Joyce. I had waited for almost a month and my daughter was eagerly looking forward and constantly asking whether the “auntie from the shop had called to collect her pink shoes”.

I sincerely believe that once an order has been accepted, the item should be delivered without exception. Since the design was going to changed, it is only fair to inform the customer as soon as possible and enquire whether I was willing to accept the new style. I could have quickly checked with other branches of your stores to purchase the style that I wanted rather than wait for a month and still don’t get the item.

Although I was informed by Ms Joyce, that her staff might have forgotten to inform me about this changes, I sincerely do not believe her. From her explanation that the strap was actually better for kids, I sincerely believe that she could have thought that since the design was going to be better, it would not be necessary to inform the customer about the changes. However she had failed to realized that others may not share the same opinion as hers.

Ms Joyce had also seemed to be nonchalant over this whole incident. I had requested for a written explanation over how this incident had occurred. My email address and contact details were provided for this purpose. However till date, not only have I yet to receive an explanation over this issue but also a call from anyone updating me on the status of my order.

In my honest opinion, it would sincerely be a shame to have your wonderful products ruined by poor customer service and nonchalant attitude especially by a store manager.

Comment

ho ho! so happy, just went to buy so many pairs of shoes from anna nucci with my mom and sis ystr for chinese new year but can't wait 4 so long, alrdy took a pair and wore it immdtely ystr, so cute and so comfy. love their shoes so much.

Comment

heard that they hv more new designs coming in nx wk for Cny, will blackmail my mom n drag her there, hehe!

Comment

The Availability of Cheap NFL Jerseys

Cheap NFL jerseys obviously don't cost a lot and there are a few reasons for this: • Low manufacturing costs • Low quality materials used.In this way distributors making bulk purchases of jerseys for resale in their store are able to give a better deal to the football fans, sale mlb jerseys, creating a larger customer C.J. Spiller Jersey base. nfl women jerseys ,So the difference between a cheap NFL Authentic jersey and an authentic NFL jersey is simply that there are no official licenses held by the manufacturers or the distributor concerned and that royalties are not being paid to NFL for the use of their teams names, nfl youth jerseys, logo and colors. cheap nhl jerseys , http://www.cheap-jerseys.us Getting cheap NFL jerseys is a matter of finding the right supplier by doing sufficient research.There are many kinds of cheap NFL jerseys.This is also justified by the large turnover in cheap NFL football jerseys in retail stores.The reduction in costs are favorable Jim Kelly Jersey to them where quality has been compromised in small items that would inevitably be replaced at a later stage. sale nfl jerseys , When a manufacturer is purchasing hundreds and hundreds of buttons, cheap nba jerseys ,for example, it works out very well for them to use a poorer quality button at half the price.
                  With their being so many teams it is vital to offer a variety of the teams to your customers. ,Buying in bulk Not only do manufacturers buy in bulk when making the NFL football jerseys and cheap NFL throwback jerseys, but also when they sell Larry Fitzgerald Jersey them in bulk to distributors, they are able to give a good price which suits their customers. reebok nfl jerseys ,Quality of materials Lower quality materials, even cottons and buttons can affect the price of cheap NFL jerseys.Buy a cheap jersey through internet marketing. cheap nhl jerseys , http://www.cheap-jerseys.us NFL jerseys are in great demand in the US with many fans giving their support of all the National Football Teams of the NFL.Bulk buy • Authentic vs authenticity Manufacturing costs When locating a supplier you will find that many are based in China where the manufacturing costs are far less than in western countries.Wearing these jerseys is not only a way to show support during a match but Adrian Wilson Jersey also part of everyday life for many active football fans, who wish to how who they support. wholesale nfl jerseys ,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Authentic NFL jerseys are cheap because they do not need to go through the licensing and payment of royalties to the NFL Football League and their teams.Since licenses and royalties account for a great percentage of the cost of the actual jersey many distributors and manufacturers try to skip this process as buying fabrics and other materials at increasingly better Marion Barber Jersey prices is becoming difficult.These are often found to be preferable to buyers from the US.Of course the result is a less durable but cheap NFL football jersey.

Comment

thought of "reviving" this thread

love their shoes. i've very broad feet and it's very hard for me to find nice-looking high-heeled shoes, but anna nucci's shoes not only fits my feet and look nice, it's affordable too!

Comment

not sure why i double-posted, so deleted the duplicate post
                      Last edited by AmigoEva; 05-01-2013, 02:33 PM. Reason: delete duplicated post

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n4507421[/ATTACH]
                        Originally posted by carriebaby View Post

decided that i'm a convert to anna nucci after i bought a pair of 3-inch black work heels 1+ year ago that have lasted me till today. i tried americaya, c&k, mondo etc before but i think so far anna nucci still the best... think its their quality leather used. best thing is comfy and rocks my power-suit look

Yes, chic, simple and class at the same time! My bestfriend and I recently just got a pair each for our friend's wedding and we are loving it. Yes, we are only the bridesmaids but we still want to look fabulous too hehe (don't worry the bride is still the prettiest!) Aside from the jokes, this pair of heels are really comfortable and I do not feel an inch of pain. I bought one in black and my main choice for this beautiful pair is that the ribbons can be tied up on your own preference (reference to picture) and touches of crystal beads made it perfect. Both products and service at Plaza Sing are amazing. Ladies, don't missed out these amazing heels! Don't mention about the pricing, they are surprisingly affordable too!

Last edited by Ng Angie; 29-04-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by carriebaby View Post

Yes, chic, simple and class at the same time! My bestfriend and I recently just got a pair each for our friend's wedding and we are loving it. Yes, we are only the bridesmaids but we still want to look fabulous too hehe (don't worry the bride is still the prettiest!) Aside from the jokes, this pair of heels are really comfortable and I do not feel an inch of pain. I bought one in black and my main choice for this beaituful pair is that the ribbons can be tied up on your own preference (reference to picture) and touches of crystal beads made it perfect. Both products and service at Plaza Sing there are amazing. Ladies, don't missed out anything good! Don't mention about the pricing, they are surprisingly affordable too!

Comment

Working...
                          X