Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviews for your online loots (NO ADVERTISING AND SELLING PLEASE!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockjunkiez: the TTR shorts looks very nice on you! good buy! (:

feel like buying it now!

but i am afraid it will show my big thigh even more. lol.

Comment

• lauravio: me too! i was hunting it down so badly cos Vel refused to squeeze in my order 2 days after the BO close.d i kept posting looking post in TM & finally a lovely lady emailed me. hehe i wanna find the navy one too! but seems like not many ppl letting it go.. good luck babe!

bishanshopper: heya thanks u should try! no harm trying, u might like it. i have huge thighs too, just that the picture not obvious.. haha. or can wait for other BS to launch
      Last edited by rockjunkiez; 17-09-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• rockjunkiez: haiyooo 1.64 how to look short it looked really nice ^^

sigh, cc still kept logging me out.
        if only they didnt undergo changes

Comment

• I just received my AE Amelia dress. Although AE site says this can fit up to size 10, I think this piece can fit up to only size 8 comfortably. Btw this dress is peachy pink. Not pastel pink as shown on the website. It is still a nice color.

Comment

• Originally posted by lildingdong View Post
            I BOUGHT THIS SAME CARDI AS YOU AND I thought it was my computer screen that is the problem because it turned out GREEN. I thought bonitochico is good, but they are just 'cheating' us by making their photos look nice on screens only!!!
            I wrote to Love Bonito (in this case it's Hate Bonito) on request for refunds on the jade cardi with attachment of the actual piece received, and here's the reply....

{Quote}
            Hi XXX,

im so sorry but there are no other customers who bought this who "feel cheated" or are "disappointed" cos in the heading of this item and as you have copied and pasted in the email to us, it's Jade. We have clearly stated that the item is Jade which is green; not turquoise
            We have also stated clearly in our site under Terms & Conditions before purchasing that colours are slightly brighter in pictures due to the strong studio lighting.

{Unquote}

Seeing the cardi made my bloody boil, just feel like throwing it away. But I'm keeping it as a reminder to myself do not anyhow spend $$$ away online.

Comment

• rockjunkiez

You are definitely bad for my wallet!! I'm lemming for the BC military dress now!! Just want to check is the length alright? Now I recall why I didn't get it, I thought that it might be too short. lol. I'm about your height.

Yeps! the TTR shorts! I'm getting them off from another nice lady. Was initially worried about the sizing, now seeing your review, I'm so glad that I'm getting it! Dark Denim looks really good on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sassification View Post
                thanks for all yr comments babe, ur all so sweet

pigletbao i dont have a problem with the shoulder straps.. it fits me very well, could it be yr piece is defective? no problems with lining either..! maybe u want to check back with LGS? I love the dress so much, perfect length.. wondering if i should join BO for pink!
                sassification - i checked the piece ****..no defect le. i guess i just don't have the figure to carry it off ba........

have been trying to attach a pic of me in the LGS dress to seek all your advice but CC seems to be having a lot of problems!

Comment

• Renize: haha oppss ;p now that u mention it, my mum did say the length feels a bit short, but for me it's ok, falls nicely on the mid-thighs. just don't bend over then shouldn't be too big a problem

YES get the TTR shorts! haha sorry i'm not advertising, but it's really good quality & the cut's fab too. hope u'll get urs soon! dark denim can hide fats, haha.

Comment

• uploading photos in this thread

ladies, i seem to have problems attaching photos. suppose to click on the paperclip i see (shows "attachments" when moused over) and upload my files right? i did that but whenever i tried to upload, CC requests that i log in again and after i log in, the file i had intended to upload would be gone and the cycle repeats itself. m i doing anything wrong? fyi, not sure about file size limits but the photo i intended to upload is approx 140kb. is that too large? TIA!

Comment

• Originally posted by CaramelGirl View Post
                      I wrote to Love Bonito (in this case it's Hate Bonito) on request for refunds on the jade cardi with attachment of the actual piece received, and here's the reply....

{Quote}
                      Hi XXX,

im so sorry but there are no other customers who bought this who "feel cheated" or are "disappointed" cos in the heading of this item and as you have copied and pasted in the email to us, it's Jade. We have clearly stated that the item is Jade which is green; not turquoise
                      We have also stated clearly in our site under Terms & Conditions before purchasing that colours are slightly brighter in pictures due to the strong studio lighting.

{Unquote}

Seeing the cardi made my bloody boil, just feel like throwing it away. But I'm keeping it as a reminder to myself do not anyhow spend $$$ away online.
                      Will think thrice before buying from them again then... Nothing much we can do right, they're so popular and all.

Comment

• hi babes! i need help! does anyone know if this piece from lovebonito is teal or darker blue like in the pics?

Comment

• rockjunkiez not sure if altering. but i'll be overseas for the next few months so i don't have time to deal with it anymore! thats why i didn't sell it. material is good also anyway. you look great in the TTR shorts too!

Comment

• Hello girls havent seen any reviews on this so far?

Really like this piece and am wondering if I should hunt it down or check with LB if they have extra pieces...

Also, because I'm kinda new to this so idk if this is allowed here but I'm looking desperately for Love Bonito's Embroidered Tubedress in Lavender/Jade!

Printed Chiffon Minidress in Lilac as well!

The pics turned out to be rather large, my apologies! Please please kindly pm me if you're letting them go!!

Thanks!

Comment

• Not clothing this time, but still online loots! =)

MYnt-shop necklace & ear studs

Missed the 2 launches of the Princess necklace series, so I said in my email that I hope they launch more soon. To my delight, I got emailed images of all the charms they've got, and was asked if I would like them to make me a customised one!

The charms are so all cute that I had trouble picking one. I feel like getting more but need to restrain! After all I can't wear long necklaces to work so only restricted to weekends. Love the sweet lil note, the prompt emails, and friendliness

Comment

• xiaow3i love your necklace .so cute !

LP a twist of luck dress in coral pink

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/DSC03137.jpg
                                http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/DSC03136.jpg

simply love the colour combi.very sweet i felt.material is very good and the back is so chio.

ThePurseHeaven marilyn bag

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/DSC03167.jpg
                                http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/DSC03166.jpg

love the pale pink colour.quality not too bad.very roomy ,able to fit a4,comes with additional long strap.
                                only downside is it does not come with top zip closure.

Comment

Working...
                                X