Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviews for your online loots (NO ADVERTISING AND SELLING PLEASE!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWC Floral Romper in Rose Pink

Looking for CWC Floral Romper in Rose Pink!

PM me if you have this item!

Comment

• received my 1st parcel from AE =)
      bought this Versatile Off shoulder top in both Jade & Grey but grey reached me 1st cuz the Jade piece is tagged together w the waterfall dress..

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/img0872i.jpg/
      material is comfy thick cotton though need to be wary of the type of bags i carry when wearing this top, otherwise, top may fur easily due to friction with my bag.
      love the grey & ruches =) and i m really so glad i still manage to get this colour despite commenting late!
      Last edited by twinklez; 01-01-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• can someone pls tell me what does HA stands for?

Comment

• HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL LADIES!!! HOW DID YOU GUYS CELEBRATE YOUR NY? :D

twinklez : pretty colored top! what material is it made of? why will it fur? looks like viscose/cotton to me tho haha (:

scarlett t : girls need no sanity to shopping!!!! hahaha! because we are privileged in that aspect! thank you hun!

xcherlynx : thank you babe! (: looking great in your reviews too!

cinnamoroll : i wear a uk size 8, as usual! (: but i thought i could get a 6 for this, was slightly bigger cut! (: thank you!!

melody80 : the red on blue looks refreshing! (: nice jacket. the puff sleeves gives a slightly different touch compared to a normal cardigan!

shhors : HOPE ALETHIA! (:

fiorella.rain : whoa what a slim figure you got that. *gasps* i have never bought AE stuff (okay maybe one or two) cus i just reckon i cant fit. PL is sooo skinny! its a beautiful and very elegant dress! (: nice buy!

Comment

• cammomiley - thanks babe :DD im still so tempted by the other colours as well! anyways for the ha dress, i wore it for a day out yesterday, its every so slightly loose at the bust area, even with anti-slip. so i had to readjust it constantly by pulling it up. but still, love it :D:D and you look so lovely in your loots :D esp ky's dress!

oeyoel - hope alethia! :D

xcherlynx - thanks babe, i love HA's dress alot too!

pinofino - i think ae's offshoulder top is a great basic tho

VanessaLee - you look great in ky's first manufactured dress! and lb's interlace dove dress is <3

galleria - the hh wedges look great on you!

joyqht - looking really good in the blazer babe! and very pretty :D

Scarlett T - hahahahahahas :D love your sense of humour! ky is kristineyunny~

melody80 - lb's puff sleeved cardi looks really great :D:D

fiorella.rain - looking awesome in ae's dress!! tempted to get the full one!

twinklez - you look great in the ae's top!! :D:D

shhors - hey babe, its hope alethia

Comment

• hi girls! i have a pair of AE leatherette flats which is too small for me. it's already size 39 so there isnt any bigger size for me to trade. im thinking of sending it to the cobbler for shoe expansion, will this work on the flats? and the back part is causing blisters on my poor feet, do you girls experience this as well?

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone!!! Guess today forum is gonna be quiet too!!

Comment

• joyqht: it's v light grey & thick cotton actually =)
                  camera not with me so got to use iphone to snap e pic ^^
                  may fur if keep brushing against my rough bag. experienced it with other clothes of same material in the past..

inifiniteloots: yup indeed a great basic top! =) shall wait for my jade piece then i compare colour and decide which to keep

Comment

• fiorella.rain ~ looking very nice in the AE dress. & it looks very classy.

twinklez ~ nice top & it shows off the collar bones.

joyqht ~ yep I also think that it looks more interesting than a normal cardi. :-)

infiniteloots ~ yeah I like it lots too. hee

Hope everyone has a great start to 2011! ^_^

Comment

• HH Nine west inspired wedge

Did a self-collection on the launch day since Sheila stays near my place. The height of the wedge (3inch) is quite perfect and I love the tie-back details at the back of the shoes.

I tried walking around in it within my house premise and it appears to be relatively comfortable, no biting at the back nor sides of the feet. Plus the soles are pretty well-cushioned.

I'm a usual size 36 and I took size 36 for this pair, fits me just nice. Perhaps I'll be able to fit into a size 37 too considering the size interval is only 0.25inch.

I'm glad I got black because it's more versatile although I was swayed by the grey one too.

Hope this helps for girls intending to join the BO!

Comment

• HH Edging into Lace Romantic Dress (Navy)

Got this dress from the recent sales they have. This dress is really worth the price for the quality used. The material is thick and has inner lining. I'm loving the neckline as it will enhance my shoulders.

HH dreamy pleats chiffon dress ( dusty pink )

This dress was a love at first sight when i first saw the preview. Love the dusty pink tone will will complement well with medium skin tone. This dress is so feminine and is suitable for occasion like dinner dates/work.

ATBU blazar (puce, size s)

Wore this ATBU blazer to work on a dress down friday. I have a few black blazar,so i bought this colour for a change. Love the colour and the boyfriend style cutting. I shall try pairing this jacket with jeans for the instant chic outlook in future.

Comment

• MsTanya: Thanks for the review, you look good in it. I'm going to get it from the BO (:

Comment

• anymore reviews for AE Versatile off shoulder top. I'm still not sure whether to join the BO or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by qing89 View Post
                              HH Edging into Lace Romantic Dress (Navy)

Got this dress from the recent sales they have. This dress is really worth the price for the quality used. The material is thick and has inner lining. I'm loving the neckline as it will enhance my shoulders.

HH dreamy pleats chiffon dress ( dusty pink )

This dress was a love at first sight when i first saw the preview. Love the dusty pink tone will will complement well with medium skin tone. This dress is so feminine and is suitable for occasion like dinner dates/work.

ATBU blazar (puce, size s)

Wore this ATBU blazer to work on a dress down friday. I have a few black blazar,so i bought this colour for a change. Love the colour and the boyfriend style cutting. I shall try pairing this jacket with jeans for the instant chic outlook in future.
                              Hello dear!
                              Possible for you to take a brighter picture?
                              It's so dark i cant really see anyth

xoxo!

Comment

• KY Grecian Belted Drape Dress

Decided to do a review for this dress:

Made of excellent material, the dress is comfortable to wear. I bought the size L and apparenly it was slightly bigger at the top for me as I am not so well endowed and therefore it's slightly revealing for me. However, I think I will rescue it by using a safety pin as I love the way this dress looks. A very safe work dress for office ladies. As with all KY collections I have so far, I think this is by far one of the nicest.

btw, I'm a uk 8 top and uk 10 bottom.

Comment

Working...
                                X