Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviews for your online loots (NO ADVERTISING AND SELLING PLEASE!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junelle: Thanks! It's definitely not low cut. No worries on it. =D
    The cut is about the same as BC's but i think BC's shows more cleavage due to the M cut.
    I guess i wouldnt have gotten BC's babydoll if PC launched this dress earlier.

knd_piggy: Thanks sweet! I believe you'll look very good n sweet in it!

Comment

• starryun: you look good in the PC dress!! now i regret not getting the grey one.. though i'm loving my purple one!!

Comment

• i just receive the purple/black one from pc. nice pic, didnt regret getting it.

Comment

• Anyone bought the TOPSHOP INSPIRED TANK DRESS?

Pretty! But i'm afraid that material would be too thin.

And i guess it's not manufactured by HVV.

Comment

• drunkjunks: Thank you! I have to thank you for reviewing the dress when u bought it from their NUS bazaar. It made me so determined to get one too! had a hard time choosing the colours too! But my pocket suffers la.h...which is a boo! LOL.

waltz123: Its pretty yea? Its my fav now!

Comment

• starryun: hee no problem!! i had a hard time choosing colours too!! my gfs were the ones who chose the colour for me! heh
              i think its a good buy!! so i didn feel the pinch lehhs! heh

Comment

• SA07: hahah no wonder everyone calls you tiko! tsk tsk.

just got home and i've received both my loots! yay so happy. reviews soon!

this

and

Comment

• anyone bought the hvv shirtdress in nude or rum? is it very sheer and will it be too large for uk4/6?

Comment

• Originally posted by starryun View Post
                    drunkjunks: Thank you! I have to thank you for reviewing the dress when u bought it from their NUS bazaar. It made me so determined to get one too! had a hard time choosing the colours too! But my pocket suffers la.h...which is a boo! LOL.

waltz123: Its pretty yea? Its my fav now!
                    pretty as it soft and does not show my tummy, hahaha. i like it in grey and black or all color but cant have two different colors dress of the same design. My wardrobe is protesting 'No Space'.
                    Last edited by waltz123; 11-09-2009, 09:01 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• Went to alter some BC items:

BC Chiffon Ruffled Blouse in Tiffany Mint

This top was rather loose around the PTP and bust initially, still loose now but it's so much better.

BC Sweet Babydoll Frock in Navy

Altered this into a top because I thought it'd be so much more versatile as a top. Besides, the navy portion ran like mad when washed and dyed the pink portion greyish-blue. Wanted to dump this but altered it as a top so I get more wears out of it in a way.. !

Comment

• cottoncandi: i just received it in nude! mmm, its slightly sheer, so black underwear is not advised. wear an inner slip is safer. but it's rather oversized even for me. i'm a uk 6-8. yup. hope it helps.

prettyeagle: wha so pretty! i love the mint colour. uber refreshing. and and, i actually think the unintentional greyish-blue matches the navy portion alot better than the pink. i LOVE this as a top on you! nice!

Comment

• prettyeagle: Yup defnitely agree that there's more use in altering into tops rather than keepping as dresses (which may be too short!)

If your tailor is good and cheap and near central S'pore, do let me know? I've got some items to alter too....TIA!
                          Last edited by boshemian; 11-09-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Prettyeagle: Brilliant way of modifying clothes to your preference!:D

Comment

• Originally posted by eyes84 View Post
                              From Hvv latest collection!Quiet like this pc mini dress but defect again.Email HVV but they reply no more stock for this item.Gals do u think i get the refund or keep this defect pc??Advice pls!!!Do i look nick on this mini dress???
                              Borrowed your picture, if you don't mind..
                              I saw this dress selling at Foggiare boutique at Square 2 but did not get to see the price though. There's other colors as well.

Comment

• jyjaxc: is it too oversized cus i think it's meant to be quite baggy for a shirtdress... the first button from the shirtdress is very low too right? don like low cuts...

Comment

Working...
                                X