Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsets

What do you think of them?

Would it be tacky just to wear it alone? I mean,not those that looks like lingerie,more like those which looks as good as a normal tank top.

Hi Fiori,
    I think those that doesnt look sleazy are quite nice to be worn under corporate jackets.

Comment

I think it's sexy to wear it out for clubbing at night. But it's gonna look weird if you're walking around town in the day with your boobs squashed.

Comment

I have a corset looking alike tube i bought and i think it's really meant for the daring gals! Showing too much flesh so decided to sell it off.

Comment

always thought it was real sexy to wear a corset-looking top out...but probably not for day as some of you have said, clubbing would be great anyway are these still being sold?

BTW, wanted to ask about the corsets to wear beneath clothes too...anyone knows where to get good ones?

Comment

OOOH i've been searching high and low for one that can be worn on normal days?? I've got one at home but i can only wear it to for special occasions cos it's pretty low.. Anyone spotted nice ones that aren't too revealing?
            Last edited by grace; 15-10-2003, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Grace I thought the one I bought from you is really nice?

Although it's not that much of a corset, more like a bustier.

I also have problems finding lovely corsets without making me look like a tart.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                always thought it was real sexy to wear a corset-looking top out...but probably not for day as some of you have said, clubbing would be great anyway are these still being sold?

BTW, wanted to ask about the corsets to wear beneath clothes too...anyone knows where to get good ones?

You mean real corset or corset top? I have one which im selling! Not sure if you are interesed!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunny
                  Grace I thought the one I bought from you is really nice?

Although it's not that much of a corset, more like a bustier.

yup I had 2 mango ones ( both sinfully low! hahar)...one's the one I sold u and the other I only managed to wear a grand total of ONCE cos it's too dressy for normal occasions (it's 2 layers, mauve mesh underneath and lace overlay with a translucent beaded panel in the middle)...trying to find something that I can wear on "normal" days and also a real corset with boning and all

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                    You mean real corset or corset top? I have one which im selling! Not sure if you are interesed!
                    i mean real corset but girl i don't think i can fit into your clothes...sadly i'm not anywhere near petite

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                      i mean real corset but girl i don't think i can fit into your clothes...sadly i'm not anywhere near petite

i've seen you at KP before gal, you ain't very big sized! Just about mine. =)

Comment

corset-bustiers. i got one that looks exactly like a corset, with the whale-bone thingie and all but it isn't tight from karen millen 2 seasons ago. last season iirc i saw there were some very nice ones too. don't know if there will be any more coming out but if you see it, do get it! worth the splurge since i have not found anything close to it in quality and style.

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                          i've seen you at KP before gal, you ain't very big sized! Just about mine. =)
                          hmm really? when? i don't remember seeing you... :huh: anyway i'm too broke right now to spend on ANYTHING... and i don't think i can spend any more $$ cos' i'm saving up for my graduation trip to Hawaii...

Comment

where can i get outer-wear corsets in singapore?

Comment

any recommendations on where to buy corsets for girls with smaller chests? recommendations can be both for corset tops and lingerie corsets...thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X