No announcement yet.

Corsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never try lingerie corset before.. Because i was quite well-endowed already.

I wear corset top with padding alone out for shopping & clubbing & they really can enhance your figure.

Comment

Maybe you gals can check out this website- http://discoverlounges.com/corsetsmore.html
      They are having sale right now. I already have 2 corset in mind.

Comment

hi, any idea where to get corset tops that you can wear out? what is the price range like? thanks

Comment

I bought some nice corset bustiers with whale bones before at Tian boutique. Plain black ones and with floral prints too. But i can't breathe and sit comfortably, haha

Comment

Hi se7enseas. Where is Tian boutique and how much were the corsets? what was it like wearing them? did it really help make your figure look better?

Comment

corsets usually come with a certain length, all the way down stomach area. i realised that all 3 of my corsets do not enhance the butt area. it "pushes" it down instead.

how to solve this problem

Comment

Where to get nice & affordable corsets frm singapore ? Tia.

Comment

does anyone wear those corset type of lingerie at home to maintain your figure?

Comment

Guess has very nice corset tops too! Can check it out. HTH =)

Comment

I've been looking for a lacy corset bustier top. Anyone know where got sell a nice selection of corset tops?

Comment

Working...
                      X