Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barbiegirl
    replied
    I've been looking for a lacy corset bustier top. Anyone know where got sell a nice selection of corset tops?

Leave a comment:

• vintage_rulez
    replied
    Guess has very nice corset tops too! Can check it out. HTH =)

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    does anyone wear those corset type of lingerie at home to maintain your figure?

Leave a comment:

• Qin-Er
    replied
    Where to get nice & affordable corsets frm singapore ? Tia.

Leave a comment:

• ailicec
    replied
    corsets usually come with a certain length, all the way down stomach area. i realised that all 3 of my corsets do not enhance the butt area. it "pushes" it down instead.

how to solve this problem

Leave a comment:

• Anfield
    replied
    Hi se7enseas. Where is Tian boutique and how much were the corsets? what was it like wearing them? did it really help make your figure look better?

Leave a comment:

• se7enseas
    replied
    I bought some nice corset bustiers with whale bones before at Tian boutique. Plain black ones and with floral prints too. But i can't breathe and sit comfortably, haha

Leave a comment:

• gracy
    replied
    hi, any idea where to get corset tops that you can wear out? what is the price range like? thanks

Leave a comment:

• youngmami
    replied
    Maybe you gals can check out this website- http://discoverlounges.com/corsetsmore.html
    They are having sale right now. I already have 2 corset in mind.

Leave a comment:

• evagelina
    replied
    I never try lingerie corset before.. Because i was quite well-endowed already.

I wear corset top with padding alone out for shopping & clubbing & they really can enhance your figure.

Leave a comment:

• Anfield
    replied
    any recommendations on where to buy corsets for girls with smaller chests? recommendations can be both for corset tops and lingerie corsets...thanks

Leave a comment:

• thehenofdoom
    replied
    where can i get outer-wear corsets in singapore?

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Originally posted by lovedust
    i've seen you at KP before gal, you ain't very big sized! Just about mine. =)
    hmm really? when? i don't remember seeing you... :huh: anyway i'm too broke right now to spend on ANYTHING... and i don't think i can spend any more $$ cos' i'm saving up for my graduation trip to Hawaii...

Leave a comment:

• loves
    replied
    corset-bustiers. i got one that looks exactly like a corset, with the whale-bone thingie and all but it isn't tight from karen millen 2 seasons ago. last season iirc i saw there were some very nice ones too. don't know if there will be any more coming out but if you see it, do get it! worth the splurge since i have not found anything close to it in quality and style.

Leave a comment:

• lovedust
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauline
    i mean real corset but girl i don't think i can fit into your clothes...sadly i'm not anywhere near petite

i've seen you at KP before gal, you ain't very big sized! Just about mine. =)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X