No announcement yet.

Personalized Name Necklace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any shops doing a set complete with rings and bracelets? my fren and i are thinking of getting for our 21st bday. we prefer those that dont tarnish. cost wise not much of an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by deebz View Post
      translated link

anyways how much will 9999 yen be in sg ?
      155 sgd .....

Check out http://www.yumejewelry.jp/shopbrand/009/Y/ for more options
      Last edited by charmainelooi; 31-08-2009, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• I get a nice idea to buy this acrylic necklace for my little sister:
        http://www.mynamenecklace.com/Product.aspx?p=1005&m=334
        Whats is your opinion?

Comment

• Originally posted by lirismith View Post
          I get a nice idea to buy this acrylic necklace for my little sister:
          http://www.mynamenecklace.com/Product.aspx?p=1005&m=334
          Whats is your opinion?
          I just give it to my sister!!!
          She was so happy!!!
          I am so happy i get it from this site, because i was afraid that her name want be good.

Thanks all!!!

Comment

• there is one stall doing this @ pasar malam @ Jurong west st 91 near to the prima supermarket... look quite good.. they make it on the spot.

Comment

• bubblygal, but pasar malam means it'll only be there for a few nights? any chance you have their contact?

Comment

• girlgirl, am not sure but they been there since last week... no idea if they are contactable.. will try and ask if i see the stall next week.

Comment

• girlgirl if you want, i can help you check tonight or tomorrow. my bf is staying near there and i will be heading down tonight

Comment

• thanks bubblygal and doll! ps i didnt check back this thread till now

Comment

• There's a shop at PS called Village Smith does personalisation too! I bought this miniature "book". Not only did they carve name, they do photos too! And the photo that's carved out, looks exactly the original. You can try it out. I got the book for 60 odd. Stainless steel.

Comment

• i got one for my friend rom a supplier online for about $45..

so far so good. not as 'solid' as the japan one though.. as in it's more flat. but not flimsy. colour stays ok cos they plate it, eg. 14k gold plating.

it's similar to the one on mynamenecklace.com!

Last edited by orrrrange; 06-11-2009, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• hi all,i am new to this thread..
                          i was looking at the jap website that charmainelooi posted, super pretty!

anyone knows what font this is? i love this font!

charmainelooi: what font and design (from the website) is urs?
                          say if i select the one above, must i stick to chain no. 5, or can i select the thinner chain no. 3 that is used for Rei with the cat (but in gold instead of bronze)?
                          Last edited by miz_shanny; 06-11-2009, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• hi, any of u know whether the sterling silver ones from www.mynamenecklace.com tarnishes easily?

Comment

• do u think yume do bracelet pandant?like the heart shape one?how do we order from there?

Comment

• Anyone got theirs from http://treatsforsweets.livejournal.com/ ?

Comment

Working...
                                X