No announcement yet.

Personalized Name Necklace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the last time i saw them was a fews weeks ago but i'm pretty sure they still have them. they've a no. of outlets anyway so even if they don't have the particular letter you want at the outlet you visited, there's a good chance other outlets may have it. good luck in getting it!

Comment

name plate necklace

where could i get this kind of name plate necklace in spore?
      thanks

Comment

Threads merged. Pls conduct a Search before opening new Threads.

Comment

The christian shop 2nd floor Great World City has it

Comment

are the name plate necklaces at the christian shop in cursive writing? did u manage to see how much jemay?

Comment

yes, is it nice?

btw cherrycoke, are u the girl who ordered from my AE spree before?

Comment

I think is just normal, i guess it depends how long your name is then know the price. IIRC, is not less than $30

Comment

thanks jemay. oh yellowrachie, i didn't order with you before prob someone else with similar nickname

Comment

vonvonne, i have the necklace too!

Comment

lovedust, the pendant is pretty isn't it? i it too! my bf bought it for me, i wear it everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by cherrycoke
                        thanks jemay. oh yellowrachie, i didn't order with you before prob someone else with similar nickname
                        hehe, i thought it was weird coz that girl definitely sounded different.

Comment

Originally posted by vonvonne
                          lovedust, the pendant is pretty isn't it? i it too! my bf bought it for me, i wear it everyday.
                          same here! bf bought it for me too!

Comment

Hi gals,

I have bought a name plate necklace through internet from the israel website that someone has recommended in this thread earlier. But the length of the chain is too long and do anyone of you know where i can alter the length of the chain in singapore?

Comment

i saw Bits and Pieces selling this.. forgot how much though.. 20 or 30 ++?

Comment

Intuition

I've been hooked on Intuition for the past few weeks, just browsing through their clothes and accessories... It's a pity we can't get it directly here in Singapore. I really want their nameplate necklace!

Comment

Working...
                                X