No announcement yet.

Personalized Name Necklace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like you'll be able to get these necklaces in Singapore. Check out the previous post for details. So, fear not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
      Seems like you'll be able to get these necklaces in Singapore. Check out the previous post for details. So, fear not.
      Oops, thank you so much!

Comment

The clothes are :wow: but the price is !

Comment

Originally posted by sparklingsoda
          i saw Bits and Pieces selling this.. forgot how much though.. 20 or 30 ++?
          i went to bits and pieces. they are selling it at $70 for 5 alphabets, $5 for each additional alphabet. very exp i think. and there are only two designs, one where the name is in block alphabets and vertical, the other one is like the carrie nameplate, but with a big "swoosh" below the name. not very nice in my opinion.

think the ebay seller from israel still sells the nicest nameplate necklaces, at a more reasonable price.

Comment

Customised Name Necklace

Hey ppl... does anybody know where do they customised name necklace in gold or sliver.. just like the one in sex and the city.. Coz i really want but dun know where can i find it... Pls Help....

Comment

threads merged.

please do a search for similar topic before starting a new one.

Comment

I did mine from Jules jewellery in Melbourne.Workmanship is not bad given the price.So far i havent found a shop in SG that does custom making for such necklaces.I have had questions from gals on streets asking me where i made the necklace.

Comment

sunshinetiffany, so did u make ur necklace in gold or sliver? how much does it cost.. they also have a website to let ppl order.. but i think they did not ship to singapore.

Comment

i made it in sliver...forgot how much it costs cos i made a nameplate bracelet also......but its reasonable considering its custom made

QUOTE=Evelyn_San]sunshinetiffany, so did u make ur necklace in gold or sliver? how much does it cost.. they also have a website to let ppl order.. but i think they did not ship to singapore.[/QUOTE]

Comment

the prices are listed on its website...i think they ship worldwide? i passed by the shop when I was in Melb last Dec. =)
                      http://www.julesjewellery.com/silver...necklaces.html

Comment

is it... i dun think they ship to singapore... but anyway thanks.. try to look out whether singapore have or not..

Comment

U can try emailing Eva from JulesJewellery she may mail them to Singapore for u.She did so for 1 of my item when she couldnt get it done in time during my 3 weeks break in Melbourne.

Pretty friendly lady she is......HTHS

Originally posted by Evelyn_San
                          is it... i dun think they ship to singapore... but anyway thanks.. try to look out whether singapore have or not..

Comment

Hi, anyone knows where to buy nice BIG CHUNKY bling bling necklaces? =) I've seen quite a number but quality isn't that good. And it's best if it has initials or really nice patterns. It's ok if it's not bling blings too.. just nice, special and cool will do =) Thanks a lot! I'm looking for guys.
                            Last edited by skeepee; 20-05-2006, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Personalised Name Necklace

anyone knows where i can buy personalised name necklace like of this sort?? Gold or Silver also can. Budget abt $60..
                              Attached Files

Comment

anyone know where singapore selling it? been to bits and pieces.. not very nice..

Comment

Working...
                                X