::Satin Affair::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::Satin Affair::

Hey girls have recently been very interested in satin tops, pants anything! seems that it's the new rage...any idea where to get nice satin tops or bottoms in Singapore?

For a start, here're the looks i'm eyeing...

Pauline : just get them!!! i love them too, but practical me says :"hard to wash!!!" :shout:

Comment

Gorgeous!!!
      I love the first. VS? urgh my bleeding wallet..

Comment

i the first!
        was eyeing it the other time @ VS!

Comment

the pink satin pants totally ROCKS~!

i have also been looking high and low for a pair of silver satin pants and i hear that closet affairs at FEP does stock up on some great pieces.anywhere else girls?

Comment

I the first too. Plus she got really sexy collar bone.

I used to get from Cue - Australia. I usually hand wash it...quite easy.

Comment

I've got a topshop silver satin cami that looks something like the one 1st pic ...the problem is, I've yet worn it..can't seem to find something to match it with cos silver is just so....FLASHY???

Comment

hmm...i can't seem to find any place in S'pore that sells really nice satin tops...esp. the kind in the 1st picture! i love how satin just makes you look so princessy and pretty! of course the material rocks too!

Comment

ooohhh, i like!!! i love satin. any one seen these around?

My friend got a couple in the UK, but they're all damn ex! She paid around 50-75 pounds for each (covert to S$ by multiplying by three!).

Comment

anyone tried bugis?...i bought my black satin pants from there...affordable too...ebase haf a few too...they are having their 50% storewide

Comment

I think the first definately looks deliciously stunning! I would go for satin jackets for now. Some tops looks too weird for normal wearing but if you intend to wear to clubbing or don't mind showing a little flesh in broad daylight then it's ok. Satin pants will also not be a good investment in the long run. IMO!
                      Last edited by lovedust; 16-12-2003, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I got a dark Blue Satin top from Mango 2 year ago, similar to the 2nd picture one. Mango sold at S$13 after 70% discount. So cheap.... I had no chance to wear it til in Oct this year when I attend a wedding dinner of my bf's friend in Raffles Hotel. Since my Satin Top is tight-fit, I just paired it with a Black Satin mini-skirt (like the bottom of "Cheong Sam" but 3 inches short from the knees). Although I didn't wear evening gown, I was still pretty that night. Guess a bit sexy that night.

Comment

Originally posted by akadiva
                          anyone tried bugis?...i bought my black satin pants from there...affordable too...ebase haf a few too...they are having their 50% storewide
                          any satin skirts available there, akadiva?
                          me looking into buying some, asking my sis to do that for me
                          thanks!

Comment

hmmm,
                            the satin skirts at bugis dn look too posh leh...slightly tacky coz of zips and buttons on the skirt...but can still take a look la...one shop call 2cm...at ebase there are few satin pants but no skirts...me grabbed a maroon satin pants from there for $18!!!! damn cool!! hiak hiak

Comment

oh yah nat,
                              mango discount still going on...can grab some satin number from there/...but i think not all outlets haf....coz belongs to last season..keke..ask your sis to take a look la..

Comment

Working...
                              X