No announcement yet.

Burberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I happen to pass by Shaw Tower at Beach Road today and saw this shop that carry Bluelabel.

www.shopping-box.com.sg

Comment

• Thanks ngchannel!

Oh Shu, thanks for the alert.. still quite ex but at least we can take a look at the bags at the shop before finding cheaper alternatives to purchase =p

Comment

• you may view the latest range of burberry blue label range at

http://buy.yahoo.com.tw/?catid=2089

However, the price is marked up by at least 50%-80%, thus ignored the price. Just for your reference, at least have an idea in mind which bag you intend to get. This will reduce the time for deciding which bag to buy at burberry blue label.

Coz the official blue label website is not very up to date, so have been searching around what is available now. I am going to tokyo next month, in order to save time, I am searching for the designs in the shop now. So that when I am in the shop, I can just grab and go. No time to spare. Gather from all information, the rough guage is $300+ for a small bag, $400+ for a medium bag and about $500+ for a big bag.

Comment

• anyone get blue label burberry bags from http://www.freewebs.com/kyotobaby/ before? I will like to ask is the price cheaper to get from her? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Me! I just collected my bag from her last week bef cny! was recommended by my colleague who bought a few times from her before.
            she take in orders a few times per mth, prices are so far the most reasonable that i have found.

i think she is currently having vacation in SIN, maybe u can check out her website for new updates?

Comment

• strawberieshortcake: Thanks for the reply I had emailed her, will be ordering from her at the end of feb ^^ May I ask which bag did you order from her?

Comment

• any idea what's the price range for a tote bag?

Comment

• http://buy.yahoo.com.tw/gdsale/gdsal...8&act=gdsearch
                  is this still retailing in japan?

Comment

• paiseh, was very busy with my kid who was having fever for the past few days.
                    oh, mine was the checkers tote in medium size, red color and a matching red wallet.
                    won some lottery during cny, haha

Comment

• hi,is there the danger of inmitations of burberry blue label?

Comment

• So what's the price range of the Burberrys Blue Label?
                        SGD500?

Comment

• Another question: are the blue labels worth buying in London?

If not, what bags are worth buying in London? Thanks much!

Comment

• Hi! Anyone knows if the burberry tote where it's grey base checks with pink lines still available in singapore?

Comment

• wildberry, there's no blue label in london. its exclusive to the japanese market. price range is about $300 onwards for the bags

Comment

• thanks duckiee

Wonder why my friend going London ask me if i wanna buy Blue Label.. *faint*

hahaha..

what brand to buy in London?

Comment

Working...
                                X