No announcement yet.

What's 'IN' now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, block-coloured dresses are in trend now. And those mini-dresses that end mid-thigh.

Comment

• scarves are trendy now..
      skinny or wide, you see them everywhere..

Comment

• i just came back from Europe and I saw bell sleeves (or rather, leg-o-mutton sleeves), either from shoulder onwards, or from elbow onwards, were everywhere...

Comment

• whenever i see people wearing scarves in singapore, i feel very warm :/ or like i'm suffocating. i wish singapore has seasons ): like that we can all wear all those gorgeous scarves and peacoats etc
          personally i feel that people are most well-dressed during a/w instead of s/s

Comment

• Originally posted by keke123 View Post
            whenever i see people wearing scarves in singapore, i feel very warm :/ or like i'm suffocating. i wish singapore has seasons ): like that we can all wear all those gorgeous scarves and peacoats etc
            personally i feel that people are most well-dressed during a/w instead of s/s
            I totally agree. I love cooler climates as we can have more fun with our wardrobe with layering, cute coats and gorgeous boots!

Comment

• ^ More seasons will offer more opportunities to be creative, yes. But if women in temperate countries can still dress well during summertime, then this comment doesn't really hold. And you do see common fashion mistakes committed during wintertime, usually in the form of wrong coat length, wrong boot height, etc

Welcome to CC, keke123 See you in CozyLounge - please do a short intro of yourself

Comment

• yaaaahh.. i wish sg has 4 different seasons! i always wanted to have a boots. but its so impractical in sg.

Comment

• Originally posted by eeyoree View Post
                  yaaaahh.. i wish sg has 4 different seasons! i always wanted to have a boots. but its so impractical in sg.
                  I couldn't agree more... I was in Hong Kong just 2 weeks back... and gosh, I was going all gaga over the boots that they are wearing

I will be there again 2 weeks from now... can't wait to pull on my boots

Comment

• i dont really care what's IN. as long as i look good in what i wear, i dont care. it's always better to start a trend than to follow one. and skinny jeans are not for everybody!!! totally NOT for people with wide hips. makes them look fat. which is so not flattering.
                    gah... i love boots too! especially those really tall ones! ( i'm 152cm) But the shoe will get all stinky and sweaty after wearing for a day in singapore. damn.

Comment

• leggings are in! long tops paired with hot shorts too!

Comment

• Florals and ruffles are in according to 8 trends in an article here. I like those "layered" dresses with ruffles but I think it good looking for skinny people!

Comment

• what about the latest winter wear? at least some tips for those going to cold places......

Comment

• Lastest fashion trend?

After all those unanimous attention given to vintage style, what do you girls will be the next targetted trend?

Comment

• Latest fashion trend?hmm,it will be the whole bandage skirt thingy going on right now,lame/wetlook glossy leggings,sequins,fringes,studded stuffs etc

I believe High-waisted and maxi dresses will still be here for quite sometime.

Comment

• I hate the current trend of lame leggings! Leggings are not meant to be worn as pants and making them glossy = even worse. -___- Bandage skirts are okay, they can look pretty. Fringes and studs are not bad too.

Comment

Working...
                                X