Abercrombie and Hollister Sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ponine
    Help! I can't decide between Abercombie or Hollister tees! Both are so cute! Is Hollister quality supposedly better? How does their sizing compare to local sizes?

ETA: I'm interested in this Hollister Tee but its white and I dun wish to get one which is too sheer and translucent-looking. :roll:

hi from my experience, i feel that AF is definately better than Hollister in terms of material. Hollister's material isn't very good especially the tee which is very sheer. If you are a S like me, i think you should buy a M for a nice fit. I think XS is too S which is weird because they actually state in the size chart that my size is a XS.

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
      hi from my experience, i feel that AF is definately better than Hollister in terms of material. Hollister's material isn't very good especially the tee which is very sheer. If you are a S like me, i think you should buy a M for a nice fit. I think XS is too S which is weird because they actually state in the size chart that my size is a XS.
      Thanxs for enlightening lovedust!

In that case, I think pass on the white tee because my Mum will if the material is too sheer and translucent.

Comment

Ahh! Spied a Abercrombie kids spree going on!

But their sizes are so small.. keke.. if I'm an adult M for brands like US... are their sizes too small ?

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
          Ahh! Spied a Abercrombie kids spree going on!

But their sizes are so small.. keke.. if I'm an adult M for brands like US... are their sizes too small ?

I get L for their stuff and i'm a size S. HTHs!

Comment

Originally posted by geekchic
            btw, a friend tells me a Factory Outlet-type shop at Marina Sq stocks some A&F tees sometimes. 2nd level, the row opposite the Project Shop row, she says.
            I passed by this factory outlet type shop near Lion City Hotel last night and I spotted some A&F tees too. They are dirt cheap and the quality are so bad. So much so that I don't think they are the real stuff.

Comment

I need help!
              I wanna buy bras from abercrombie..
              ERm... Do i go by the size chart given or do I need to go down or up by 1 size??
              Sorry, it's my 1st time ordering!!

The bras I want are in sizes S,M & L...

I am a 34B, so is S going to be too big or too loose for me?
              pity, they don't have XS~ TIA!!

Comment

Abercrombie Kids Sizing

Like ponine, I'm a little worried. Has anyone else ordered from them before? What size do you get? How's the quality of the items and what's the material like?

I'm probably going for a L just in case.

Comment

i think i would need a XXL
                  gosh
                  do they even have that size??!!?

Comment

yeah! it's so difficult to decide. the largest they have is XL

Comment

Re: Abercrombie Kids Sizing

Originally posted by ataraxia
                      Like ponine, I'm a little worried. Has anyone else ordered from them before? What size do you get? How's the quality of the items and what's the material like?

I'm probably going for a L just in case.
                      I wear XL for tops and 14 for bottoms I'm an abercrombie women's M for tops and 0 for bottoms if this helps..

Comment

not too sure where to post this, hope it's the right thread!
                        but does anybody know the shipping rates for abercrombie to australia?
                        thinking of getting a mini and some tops..

couldn't find their email address on the website though..

TIA!

Comment

How do you calculate Shipping and Handling charges?

Shipping and Handling charges are based on the total price of your order and shipping method.
                          Purchase Total Charge
                          $25.00 and under $5.95
                          $25.01 - $50.00 $6.95
                          $50.01 - $75.00 $8.95
                          $75.01 - $100.00 $10.95
                          $100.01 - $200.00 $12.95
                          $200.01 - $500.00 $15.95
                          $500.01 - $800.00 $17.95
                          $800.01 - $1000.00 $22.95
                          Over $1000.00 $27.95

International orders are shipped complete via air service only (Add $25).

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                            How do you calculate Shipping and Handling charges?

Shipping and Handling charges are based on the total price of your order and shipping method.
                            Purchase Total Charge
                            $25.00 and under $5.95
                            $25.01 - $50.00 $6.95
                            $50.01 - $75.00 $8.95
                            $75.01 - $100.00 $10.95
                            $100.01 - $200.00 $12.95
                            $200.01 - $500.00 $15.95
                            $500.01 - $800.00 $17.95
                            $800.01 - $1000.00 $22.95
                            Over $1000.00 $27.95

International orders are shipped complete via air service only (Add $25).
                            let's say ur total items cost USD$150 you would have to pay USD$25 + USD$12.95 for shipping and handling. if ur items cost USD$900 in total den u have to pay USD$22.95 + USD$25 in total for shipping n handling. hth!

Comment

ohhh.. thanks joanna and cinnamon!!

Comment

Hollister's cutting is getting really tiny! I bought this cami from their new season and I had to squeeze into their S size... when normally it fit well. And their material is getting thinner and thinner too. Abercrombie has better material but I prefer Hollister's designs.

Comment

Working...
                                X