Low Cut Necklines woes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Cut Necklines woes!

Well, I have this gorgeous black number that I wish to wear to my company's D&D.

But it has a rather low neck line. It is V-Neck but it goes all the way to the nearly the middle of my cleavage. The cloth is a bit of polyster texture and gravity seems to pull it even lower later on. it will show quite a fair bit of my cleavage and the globes of "you know what".

OK..I am a conservative girl. I don't mind admiring other girls' cleavage but when it comes to mine. I have the assets but i don't feel comfortable showing them so I will keep pulling the neckline of the dress up so that it does not show... :roll:

My brother suggested that I use double-side tape to sercure the neckline from going southwards. I remember jennifer lopez uses some kind of glue for her skimpy green versace gown once. Will that work?? and where can I find it?

hey! u might wanna use the hollywood tape? they sell it at the cashier counter in topshop...

Comment

hollywood tapes should work i guess.. there's a thread in cozyfashion about it i saw some at far east plaza level one. in one of those shops opposite hair affair (at least i hope that's what the salon is called ) hth!

Comment

Great. I will go and look for it.

I hope it will work!!!

Comment

if it's gonna be a one-off thing, you might be better off just using normal double sided tape.
          a lot cheaper too!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
            i saw some at far east plaza level one. in one of those shops opposite hair affair (at least i hope that's what the salon is called ) hth!
            Hmm..or is it Hair Profile ?? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia
              Hmm..or is it Hair Profile ?? :huh:
              i can't remember! but that sounds right

Comment

Working...
              X