Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigapplered
    replied
    just roughly how much is a hermes scarf?

Leave a comment:

• Toxic84
    replied
    yeah zebra crossing LOL
    that why i looking for alternative but this kinda size scarf hehe

Leave a comment:

• vivavoomz
    replied
    Toxic84, that one reminds of the road. :x

Leave a comment:

• hellogirl
    replied
    Just bought a nice simple satin scarf from club marc yesterday. Hmmm but frankly no idea how to tie it nicely. Do share some ideas. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Toxic84
    replied
    Scarf

Hi cotters

May i know where can i get this kinda scarf have been looking for it pls let me know. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• nywoe
    replied
    Originally posted by wendee
    ooooo..pink polka dots sounds so lovely!! how much was the damage may i ask?
    hmmm... i don't really remember but it could not have been more than $25

Leave a comment:

• Roo
    replied
    hi girls, i have a light green with white polka dots scarf. how can i wear it? thanks!

Leave a comment:

• wendee
    replied
    ooooo..pink polka dots sounds so lovely!! how much was the damage may i ask?

Leave a comment:

• nywoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauline
    ZARA this season has some really great scarves! am thinking of getting one to spruce up the look of my jeans, just weave it through the belthole and Ta-da! your jeans just got a makeover!
    Oh I lovelovelove this look too! I got the cutest pink polka-dotted scarf from Zara with tassles on the end... too much!

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    ZARA this season has some really great scarves! am thinking of getting one to spruce up the look of my jeans, just weave it through the belthole and Ta-da! your jeans just got a makeover!

Leave a comment:

• wendee
    replied
    saw some polka dot scarves at mango and topshop ..still wondering if i should get dots or floral prints..anywhere selling nice and affordable scarves? preferbably long enough ones to tie at the hips..used to have one from topshop but dumb me accidentally threw it away while spring cleaning!

Leave a comment:

• citrella
    replied
    i can't seem to be comfortable in a scarf though i do hope to learn how to carry it off elegantly.

do you just drap round the neck and tie a knot? doesn't it look like cowboy style?

and may i know what usually goes with a scarf? and how do you choose one that easily matches (as in colours and prints)?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• grace
    replied
    Ok to wear it as a tube, u gotta be a little more daring...basically, I just wrap it around my chest twice and tie a really tight knot at the back. For the skirt, I have this wooden loop that people use for sarongs...bought it from bintan but I should think u can find it in singapore..It's pretty complicated to describe but the shopkeeper will teach you how to use it when you buy the loop.

Leave a comment:

• lumos
    replied
    Originally posted by gracegan
    I used to be crazy over scarves and shawls...You could try wearing them as a sash around ur hips when u're wearing jeans, shorter ones around the neck to brighten up a plain outfit and i wore a satin one as a tube for clubbing too...i also have this wooden loop thingy which I use to hold my shawl in place when I wear it as a skirt
    how do u wear it as a tube? and as a skirt? please share

Leave a comment:

• islande
    replied
    i so want a hermes one when i'm 20something... i've been to the website just to wow at the lovely scarves....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X